Ranking
Original Post
temple raid
here is a temple raid that i put together, hope y'all like it. please leave suggestions, comments about it, and replays so i can see you guys complete it
Attached Images
screenshot-15-01-18-54.jpg (21.8 KB, 112 views)
screenshot-15-01-19-01.jpg (18.7 KB, 72 views)
screenshot-15-01-19-09.jpg (21.8 KB, 59 views)
screenshot-15-01-19-14.jpg (22.2 KB, 43 views)
screenshot-15-01-19-17.jpg (17.7 KB, 38 views)
screenshot-15-01-19-29.jpg (13.8 KB, 46 views)
screenshot-15-01-19-33.jpg (22.2 KB, 41 views)
Attached Files
lolies_raid_temple.tbm (22.9 KB, 52 views)
Ready to set the world on fire
dude this mod looks really fun ill try it out and post a replay here soon well done on the mod :P
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Looks like a shitty copy of Obazu's raid mods. The layout and the traps (although not the advanced ones, those were too hard to copy eh?) are pretty much the same but worse. Even the acid thing is the exact same color.

The visuals are pretty horrible. Next time spend less objects making generic spikes(?) and stairs and use those spare objects to make the env interesting. Put some torches up, add some shit lying around to make the tomb actually feel old and run down.
We may be using different screens but for me the colors are a bit fucked up. Most of the floor is too red and the rest is hella bright, very little tomb feeling. Also no color variation, never ever put two distinct objects next to eachother who share the exact same rgb, it makes them blend together and disrupts the feeling of depth (ex. the steep wall right after the ramp by the acid).

I don't have much to say about the gameplay part because I haven't played the mod, and I'm assuming you haven't either judging by the fucked up dimensions. I don't know why this happens but I do it too, to solve it simple move around the starting pos of the tori and compare his height to that of the objects. For example the wall thing after the ramp is more than twice the height of the Tori, I'm pretty sure jumping that high isn't even possible without some kind of boost or something to climb on, which there isn't.

The side walls are waaaaaaaay too thin, making it block the camera view when inside it, a nightmare for replaymakers using the default camera.

Overall it just looks silly.
The traps make no sense, the colors are bad and the layout is over sized and uninteresting.
I'm not sure what I would feel if someone blatantly stole my ideas and used them to make a half-assed mod like this one but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be too happy.
Make your own gimmick, getting inspiration from others isn't wrong but make sure you use it to improve whatever ideas already existed rather than cutting the budget and effort like you did here.

Would not even attempt to play/10
Working on a replay on this mod.

Maybe you should put an easy mode because that rock is going too fast
Running away...
I agree with jisse you should have spend more attention to details and envoirement also try to think creative and come up with youre own ideas so its unic.
dang it gonna try this mod
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I tryed pk for the first time in sp and that's the result...I couldn't finish it ofc -_-
Attached Files
#NICK - Pk 1.rpl (142.5 KB, 11 views)
ok