ES Recruitment Drive
yes and cute ;))) come online on pc lets play
this game fuckin hard
played for a few hours last night and got top 3 a couple times, tho i expected it to be easy as hell

epic account name thing is tyzii
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

if u promise not to catfish me i will teach u how to better
I don't own many skins, but I am a man of simple things and I really like circuit breaker, it is a dope skin.
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I have a few skins... I have 124 wins but I am no ps4 as hotboxdaily... I won't be on for a while but if any of you wanna add me lol. 14 solos, 31 duos, and 79 squads.
-----
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
this game fuckin hard
played for a few hours last night and got top 3 a couple times, tho i expected it to be easy as hell

epic account name thing is tyzii

I might get it on pc, and just hook up my keyboard and mouse lol. I won't be to good at it, Im gonna have to setup my keybinds.
Last edited by Hotbox; Mar 22, 2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how do i aim and build better
this game is hard

also is it worth getting scarlet defender? i really like the skin
Originally Posted by chab View Post
how do i aim and build better
this game is hard

also is it worth getting scarlet defender? i really like the skin

If you want to get better and building and your accuracy you should watch Ninja and TSM_Myth on twitch I play ps4 mainly but I have learned a lot just by watching them, I would consider myself a god tier builder on ps4 tbh, if I played keyboard and mouse then I think I would be even quicker and faster and more accurate.
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
If you want to get better and building and your accuracy you should watch Ninja and TSM_Myth on twitch I play ps4 mainly but I have learned a lot just by watching them, I would consider myself a god tier builder on ps4 tbh, if I played keyboard and mouse then I think I would be even quicker and faster and more accurate.

yeah i watch them sometimes and cant grip stuff since its too fast
i'll try to learn though
Originally Posted by chab View Post
yeah i watch them sometimes and cant grip stuff since its too fast
i'll try to learn though

what's your epic games id