Toribash
thanks static, i understand what you're saying. i have been fairly wrapped up in my own little bubble this last month, but i am working on creating another manip. dedicating this one to you. im happy to hear youre liking my other replays, enjoy.
DL me as well, i have a new set
Attached Files
I love your style, very fluid and smooth
previously known as Lopsin
thanks peep. happy to hear you enjoy my movement. but its time to get back into tricking again. heres a tricking replay i did in a little less than an hour. short and sweet.
Attached Files
Fallen #Trick once more FINAL.rpl (453.6 KB, 16 views)
ay thanks for dedicating that replay to me! means alot

thats pretty damn sick. other than your arms being stiff at times that manip is pretty impressive. gj gj continue
Bump.

I understand what you are saying static. ill make sure my arms and shoulders are less stiff in the next version of this replay.

For now, I would love some feedback on my tricking replay, "once more".
Hey, I know very little of tricking, so this will be mostly my opinion without much advice, sorry if this isn't super helpful. Assuming that you're going for some realism, it seems there are very small tweaks that stand out a bit, like at 1361 when you contract your knee slightly, or at 1198 when your body is leaning left and suddenly it becomes stiff for a frame. Same with your right arm at around frame 1000, it twitches for a bit. In real time those things look a bit jarring, I imagine you could mitigate them by planning ahead a bit and trying to smooth the bodyparts into the position you want, instead of contracting or extending them at the last second. Other than that, the only problem I saw was how your left foot scraped on the floor at 1200. The tricks themselves are nice, but those small things distracted me from them
oh yeah
thanks for the input pusga. unfortunately i started making this before you commented, but the next tricking replay i make will have those things fixed. for now, here's a little longer tricking replay. i started with making a run to hook kick and i really liked it, so i continued it and tried a couple things i didnt try before.

EDIT: didn't realize I didn't post the correct replay. I'll upload the correct one today.
Attached Files
Fallen #Trick once more FINAL.rpl (453.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Fallen; Feb 15, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Don't objectify women. they may get angry and punch you so hard you fly off your feet.
Attached Files
Fallen - womanizer FINAL.rpl (158.3 KB, 10 views)
mmh lets see
the opener would have looked better if you didn't go that low. its just too much.
the hook was good but it had few problems. the arms looked messy cuz you kept them up for long time and your lumbar is leaning way to much to the right side.
the punch was good. also pose.
not bad. i think you did pretty well in this.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
thanks for the input alpha. i made that i about an hour, wasnt anything serious. heres a replay i meant to hand out last week, and a new replay on a default woman mod.
Attached Files
Fallen #trick woman v2.2.rpl (311.7 KB, 4 views)