ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
No one makes apps for it because it sucks. From what I understand, trying to develop apps for it is a bad experience.

Not to mention major developers want to focus on the oses that host the most users.

Microsoft doesnt come close to touching android and ios.

Developing apps for Windows phone is not that bad really, it's just no one does it because, *drum roll* Windows phones suck.

Sure, there may be a few apps for it, but when the majority of users are on Android/IOS, you code to meet the demand.

Also, I now hold stance that all retarded PMs sent to me might be publicly shamed.

Retardation contained

I like how link got rid of him by telling him to speak to me, that's such a helpful thing for a help squad member to do, I hope you at least directed him to Icky's shop.
:P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Windows phones aren't terrible, but they haven't been around for very long and only like 1.5% of phone users own one. It's straight up not worth it to develop an app for them.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Anything made by Microsoft is going to suck, it has been around since 2010, and yes, that's not long in phone standards, but it is still 7 years.

Windows = crap, in all cases.

Also the retardation continues...

._.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Windows phones aren't terrible, but they haven't been around for very long and only like 1.5% of phone users own one. It's straight up not worth it to develop an app for them.

You do realize that no one buying something means it sucks right?
Shitty Product = Low Consumer Demand

Also, I like how you acting like one of those blindly loving mothers thats defending her child, saying he's a really good child, he's just misunderstood is all, even though he just killed like 20 people.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Straight up if the population hates something people aren't going to buy it, rather your just going to have a shitty product that no one will buy and your income is going to drop 10x
#windowsphoesarejustmisunderstood

I know a few people that have had a windows phone, and most of them are new to smartphones, and aren't quite familiar with smartphones yet as a whole, they often move to Android after a while.
I got an android but I miss the aesthetics of my iphone, I wish Apple would make a feature where you could change between a simple layout and stuff and a more complex layout and being able to do stuff or atleast make a new ios based of that.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
As an owner of an iPhone 6 Plus, I can say that apple are seriously behind with their UI...
I need to get a new Android phone, my last one turned into a banana.
I think I'm gonna get the Huawei P9 instead of a Samsung Galagy S7 edge like last time.
It's a cheaper phone, but it works nicely, one of my friends have one and they're happy with it.