Ranking
I don't think an admin will take the chances to lose all his abuse powers for sexual activity :l
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post
I don't think an admin will take the chances to lose all his abuse powers for sexual activity :l

no?

if you say so.
If you weren't told why, then it doesn't envolve you. I also doubt that any staff member with the knowledge of why would tell you anyways.
Is it possible for a chicken to eat a cow?
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
If you grind it up nice and good and put it in it's feed it might very well try.

I don't have an Xbox I have a Wii.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I think I found the place to uncover the truth about the staff.

1- Lots of people have lots of stories about hampa. I saw a guy named [MAD]hampa with a red color. He joined the room after many trolls(trolls I think) against him(people spacing a lot then talking with [MAD]hampa name). Then he said hello, kicked someone, taught to everyone that they can't do this and then, quitted. He is real hampa?

2- People say that hampa is robot, other say that he can hide himself in the room. hampa is a real player or a robot?

3- I don't understand some things about the staff events. What is rubash? Nabi Studios is made by developers that maintain contact with hampa? Or they have a HQ?

4- You say that you are bad guys. Are you really bad or you are just kidding?

Thanks, anyway.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post
Do you guys have a xbox?

No. I do like Nintendo though.

Originally Posted by Dansan123 View Post
why was Vox Banned?

It's nothing that concerns you.

Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
I think I found the place to uncover the truth about the staff.

1- Lots of people have lots of stories about hampa. I saw a guy named [MAD]hampa with a red color. He joined the room after many trolls(trolls I think) against him(people spacing a lot then talking with [MAD]hampa name). Then he said hello, kicked someone, taught to everyone that they can't do this and then, quitted. He is real hampa?

What?

2- People say that hampa is robot, other say that he can hide himself in the room. hampa is a real player or a robot?

Do you think he's a robot? Believe what you want to believe.

3- I don't understand some things about the staff events. What is rubash? Nabi Studios is made by developers that maintain contact with hampa? Or they have a HQ?

Rubash is a Russian Toribash association thing.

Not too sure about this one.
Some of the devs have met hampa I believe but I don't think they have a big office where they all hang out and play Toribash and drink Red Bull and stuff.

4- You say that you are bad guys. Are you really bad or you are just kidding?

That's a matter of perspective. If you obey the rules and use common sense then we're good guys, yea.

Thanks, anyway.

but solax, hanz0 has a photograph of the door
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today