Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you turn all the settings to low, even a potato can run it at around 15 fps. That's what I did for my first year of college, $300 dollar walmart laptop ran it at aforementioned speed at low-medium settings, which was fine since I played a lazy turret engi.

just saying but my laptop wasn't even $200
let's hope for the best

hdsfjsdfsdfjhj getting 60 fps but i keep losing connection to game server ffs
Last edited by dank; Sep 6, 2015 at 07:50 PM.
dreamy suicide act
restarting computer fixes everything
playing on some eu server of which i dont know the name
i'm a warrior lvl 8 atm
leveling feel pretty slow or maybe i'm just really bad
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
restarting computer fixes everything
playing on some eu server of which i dont know the name
i'm a warrior lvl 8 atm
leveling feel pretty slow or maybe i'm just really bad

Depends how you're leveling. Fastest way is to go for map completion and doing the random events that spawn periodically.

And don't worry, if you make another character after getting to level 30, suddenly everything feels infinitely slower since you realize they gate you from using all your weapon and skill slots until 30 levels in to the game.

That was the worst idea they ever thought of implementing in their game to appease the Chinese market.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well, in order to play it I have to literally download 100k files of updates. My internet has a max speed of 60 kb/s right now. See you next year guys.

Engie is indeed the funniest one to play, you can spam flamethrower and granates everywhere. I love it.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Depends how you're leveling. Fastest way is to go for map completion and doing the random events that spawn periodically.

And don't worry, if you make another character after getting to level 30, suddenly everything feels infinitely slower since you realize they gate you from using all your weapon and skill slots until 30 levels in to the game.

That was the worst idea they ever thought of implementing in their game to appease the Chinese market.

i've done all the quests and random events i came across but was still underleveled for the next quest
had to kill lvl 8 rock wolves while i was a lower level somehow
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i've done all the quests and random events i came across but was still underleveled for the next quest
had to kill lvl 8 rock wolves while i was a lower level somehow

Oh, there are several starter areas, so you should try to get to Lion's Arch asap and then just use the asura gates from there to quickly get to each race's starting area and finish those.

Then you can be like me and grind champ train if you're a hoarder with no life. But more reasonably you'd probably just advance to the next section.

And you can complete lower levels areas when you're a higher level and still get proportional experience, since they award you a percentage of xp with map completion stuff, so don't feel like you have to abandon lower level areas.
pffft all you guys and your engi's.

mesmer is the shit.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
pffft all you guys and your engi's.

mesmer is the shit.

I have a mesmer doe. It's boring as fuck for anything other than pvp.
well WvsW isnt that bad for leveling tho lol. just follow them and chill

( of course it isnt the funniest thing to do or ''legit'' )
no u