Ranking
Original Post
Rainy <3's you all ;)
So, as promised, I'm making this little thread to tell all the members how much I love them and the things I like about them

Also, Uh I wrote this on my Ipad, at about.. 2 am-ish when I was sick and bored, so... Don't expect quality. Haha.

I hope you guys enjoy reading yours. <3
---

Math: Where to start, um, you're Brazilian, right? That's pretty cool, haha. Also, we used to talk in IRC a bit and you were always fun to chat with when I wasn't busy. You seem like a really great guy and you're english has gotten a lot better since I first started talking with you. So, well done.

Noah: Well, we used to talk all the time in IRC. And I think you were the first person from [one] that I actually started talking to. You're a great guy (most of the time) and you make me laugh. I really liked our big conversations back in the day Then again, sometimes you make me want to tear my own hair out with some of the silly stuff you say, but you make up for it by being awesome. Hehe.

Wolf: Okay so you're like, awesome, and funny and pretty smart as well. I have made lots of art of you which was fun and it was nice that you even let me do that. You're always interesting to talk to, even though we don't talk much. Plus you're always nice to me, so yeah. Oh, plus you made that whole love decleration thread thingy, which was pretty cute of you.

Shmevin: You always seem to be fun and most of the time you're funny as well, your posts are normally fun to read. I haven't gotten to know you very well, probably because the merge happened right after I stopped going on Toribash much but anyway, yeah, you're pretty awesome

Aoc: You and me were always active at the same times but I hardly ever spoke or responded to you, not too sure why, you seem pretty nice. You're always active from what I can see, which is nice and you always give your input into things, I like having you in the clan. Hehe.

Nadhif: Er, well. I always saw you around the forums before I was in a clan and I couldn't play very well, you always seemed pretty cool to me and you made me laugh a few times with some posts back then. I don't talk to you often however you like art, so do I, so at least we have that in common, you're not bad at it either, which is always a plus. You seem to be a nice person in general, so yeah.

FrostFyre: I consider you one of the most fun people in Toribash, in-game and out. You always make me laugh and you're just nice to chat to every now and then. You have the same sense of humour as me so we tend to get along pretty easily and I would totally give you a hug if you lived closer to me, haha. You're always nice to everyone and that's a really rare yet awesome asset. So yeah, you're awesome. Haha.

Joshyjojo: Back when you were a bit more active we talked once or twice but they were both fun little chats. Your posts are usually nice to read as well. You have a pretty nice personality and it's nice to have people like you in this clan.

EvilStealthWarrior: Your posts are always awesome to read through, especially the larger ones. You have a great sense of humour and you always seem to be active in one way or another. I think I've talked to you a tiny bit on IRC in the past but I'm not too sure. You seem pretty smart and liven this clan up a little hehe.

Chintu: I hardly talk to you but you seem pretty smart, your posts are normally interesting and you seem to just be a generally nice person overall. So yup, just a great person all together from what I can see.

WillyBash: I haven't ever really spoken to you and I've only seen a few of your posts, maybe one or two but at least they were funny, right? Hehe. I've seen you in-game from time to time, you seem like a great guy.

ImChase: I've spoken to you maybe once through the clan threads but apart from that, I don't really talk to you or read too many of your posts. But anyway, apart from that, you seem to be a nice guy and you tend to put effort into your posts from what I can tell which is nice of you.
---

So yup, there it is... Sorry if the paragraphs were a little short.

Anyway, that's all.
Rain, out.

P.S. Sorry if I left anybody out!!!
Last edited by Rainbowz; Feb 24, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Awwwh...

You melted my cold, cold heart. Again.
It's like, a puddle. I don't even understand how that works.
I should probably be dead.

Anyways, thanks :3

I wish I could meet up with you in game/chat/something more often though, seeing as you were the person who convinced me to apply after Wolf told me to. And you're one of the few people who might possibly be on when I am xD

ily 'n' shit <3

[insert obligatory emoticon here]
Last edited by FrostFyre; Feb 24, 2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Stuff
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by FrostFyre View Post

FrostFyre

I'll be on more from now until June, then I'll be inactive again.
I'll meet you in-game sometime, yeah?
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
'Kay!
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Rain, throughout the clan, I think you are the most dedicated member.
You never cease to impress us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
I was about to write what Nadhif just wrote haha

plain and simple: Rainbowz you are amazing.
That's actually pretty awesome that you wrote paragraphs (although short) for every single person in the clan, kudos to you.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Thanks guys, you guys always cheer me up when people on facebook and tumblr are being depressive like they always are, I come here more than I used to, your silly humour always helps me out. So I thought I'd just show you that I appreciate the laughs and sense of community you guys give me. <3
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Rain, we got your back <3 or at least i hope we do and if i personally don't I know Frostfyre does so yeah. Truth be told 95% of teens are pansies on fb/tumblr/whatever other interesting social network, myself included, but hey, life's a bitch and your an angel with a huge heart sooo fuck the haterss
PS: what ever happened to that guy you wanted to get serious with? Haha
Last edited by joshyjojo; Feb 24, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
thank you <3
those words pleased me alot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
I sat in my chair stroking my wiener (dog) while reading this wonderful thread.
Then I started typing and she left when she stopped getting belly rubs. Traitor.

But more on topic, it's moments like these that make happy and proud to be in Chess. I love all of members so much. It's been too long since I've seen a long, heart-filled post by you Rain. I've missed them. You've really made an impression on us all and dug your way into our hearts. Like a parasite seeking our my inner juices. But a smart, lovable parasite.
We have some catching up to do in IRC sometime.
k thx luv ya <3

p.s. I think this is where I brag about being second or something. Or maybe that the first to make a comment on a shitty youtube video. I'm not good with these things :c
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider