ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] 3/4 Player Match Generator
This is no doubt in the wrong area, but I'm not too sure where this would go. Regardless, this is a little generator I made to create replay files for 3/4 person matches. It's extremely basic, and I didn't spend too much time on it, but it works if you use it correctly. If I get enough of a demand, I'll improve on it. I just wanted to break out VB and see if I could still use it. Next: C++

Oh and props to Poptart and whoever for discovering 3/4 person and for their replay files I based the code off of.

* note from veb, Discussion was fine but this is more suited to the Mods section wait what I should totally make a "third party application" subforum and put this there~!!

BEFORE YOU ASK, PLEASE NOTE: This program makes a replay file in the same directory as the program. From there, you open the replay file with Toribash, hit e, and it will go into edit mode. You will then be able to edit the replay and do what you want with 3 or 4 people. Have fun.
Attached Files
ReplayGen.zip (7.7 KB, 5278 views)
Last edited by Juntalis; Nov 30, 2008 at 08:59 AM.
TYSVM!!!!
+REP!
EDIT:Can I hug you?
Last edited by gamer; Dec 9, 2007 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Reeplay!

Should i post a replay? Sorry if i'm not supposed too. :/

Decap, then leg + glute(a bit skippy) + another decap

EDIT:Actually it's A LOT skippy... >.>
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jun 12, 2008 at 12:20 AM.
Very nice app, props to you.
Would you mind posting the source?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸