Toribash
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Also, this should totally be made into a movie.
I know Blizzard is working on a Warcraft film but still, this would be great in cinemas!

Yes, indeed it would be.
Hopefully it would be in the movies one day, the trailer with the boy and the teenager kid was awesome, the story just came out of no where Like there was a bang and suddenly a gorilla Comes through the glass.

That would make an amazing movie, i wish the trailer was longer.
it was really exciting watching it, Please bring up more news about this.
I'm really into this kind of stuff.
:)
I've never been so excited to lose my life in another blizzard game. This is going to be awesome!
Tracer's playstile looks amazing and I loved Hanzo's skill set.

I just hope it doesn't take too long to invite people to the beta (such as heroes of the storm did)
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Tracer is the one who feels op to me. 3x blinks + recall === hilarious mobility shenanigans.

Yes, tracer is a bit op as well...
She can teleport and everything, bit jealous i wish i had that kind of skill.
But still out of them all Reaper is still my favorite
holy. fucking. shit.

I've been following this game for the past week, and i've watched every single gameplay but my raging manhood hungers for more.

This is too good. It's as if my two favorite games, dota and TF2 had a baby and that baby was adopted by Blizzard. Will definitely main Pharah.

- Can fucking fly
- Can hailmary rockets at a single spot (imagine the power in cp or pl)
- Primary attack is awesome (iron man rockets from fists = op pls)
- Is Egyptian
- I'm Egyptian

holy. shit.

I'M SO HYPED
THEY SAID EARLY 2015 SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY
Originally Posted by Course View Post
holy. fucking. shit.

I've been following this game for the past week, and i've watched every single gameplay but my raging manhood hungers for more.

This is too good. It's as if my two favorite games, dota and TF2 had a baby and that baby was adopted by Blizzard. Will definitely main Pharah.

- Can fucking fly
- Can hailmary rockets at a single spot (imagine the power in cp or pl)
- Primary attack is awesome (iron man rockets from fists = op pls)
- Is Egyptian
- I'm Egyptian

holy. shit.

I'M SO HYPED
THEY SAID EARLY 2015 SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY

The game looks awesome but i'm not too exited, it looks more like TF2 To me than any other game, yes the game looks good but you don't have to go that far.
There are a lot of awesome characters in it which makes the game different from all of the other games, i wish there were more awesome games.
If you guys have any other games you know of please tell me about them.
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
The game looks awesome but i'm not too exited, it looks more like TF2 To me than any other game, yes the game looks good but you don't have to go that far.
There are a lot of awesome characters in it which makes the game different from all of the other games, i wish there were more awesome games.
If you guys have any other games you know of please tell me about them.

It has elements of tf2 gameplay, but the pace and possibilities are nothing like tf2...

you don't know how big this is for FPS industry, this has set the line above all standards.

And this is just the start of characters, theres gonna be so many more. You see, each character doesnt have unlockables, so theres no luck or surprise elements in it, making it purely skill based. i.e. if you see a hanzo, you know he has arrows and know what to predict, thus the battle will ultimately be of wits, not "oh i have xxX_quickscope rifle_XxZ sry u didnt see lol fr00b l2p"

rekt
Last edited by Course; Nov 15, 2014 at 08:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Course View Post
It has elements of tf2 gameplay, but the pace and possibilities are nothing like tf2...

you don't know how big this is for FPS industry, this has set the line above all standards.

And this is just the start of characters, theres gonna be so many more. You see, each character doesnt have unlockables, so theres no luck or surprise elements in it, making it purely skill based. i.e. if you see a hanzo, you know he has arrows and know what to predict, thus the battle will ultimately be of wits, not "oh i have xxX_quickscope rifle_XxZ sry u didnt see lol fr00b l2p"

rekt

So basically your saying the game is completely Skill and doesn't Include any Luck at all?
And yes, i'd agree the possibilities are completely different from Team Fortress Two and yes there is a lot of luck involved, but It's still naturally a good game, i prefer to keep my money in till i actually see Game play, It would be a waist of money if i bought the game and it turn't out being crap, Although I would Imagine The game is good, because all of there reaction's, and yes your probably Saying there was a Game play video there, yes there was but that video is to edited for me.
Sadly not, still waiting for it...

kinda hyped tho
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Anyone have Beta access yet?

I'm not going to try get beta, i'd rather wait in till the full game comes out, but it does look really cool, hopefully Some gameplay footage will come out soon and also if there are any other game's that seem cool that are new, can you please tell me?