Ranking
You have no idea why I left flip, did you? IT DIDN'T HAVE THE KIND OF EXPERIENCE I WAS LOOKING FOR, SO I WAS WAITING, but still, no same experience. Seriously, I said it some pages back ago...how would you feel if a clan didn't have the experience you were looking for when you joined it? Leaving it is the best answer...
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Mar 6, 2014 at 01:47 AM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
This makes you an anushole to me man. A clan is there to play in a group mainly and learn something just by the way. Just because you didn't get what you wanted you leave.. Not even disappointing anymore..
-----
And maro. Dont you dare say that one more time. I didn't left because 'I wanted more'. I ain't responsible for sh*t man. Your the leader! Your the one who has to recruit! And if you don't do it, the clan will die! So get your ass up and stop trying to blame others!!!
And if you can't, the clan will die because of YOU. You dont even try to ask for help. The only 'active' member is mata. She doesnt really do smth too tho. Maybe because she doesnt wast all her time on this game.. But anyways, its not our fault that this clan is dieing. Its always the leaders fault. I'd come back but I wont.

Did you notice smth btw? Mobin and me were the main source of Flip. Without us the clan collapses, breaks into pieces. We gave all for our clan. It already was bad when mobin went to idk where. But we gave our best and now its YOUR turn maro. If you dont use this chance, it'll say 'GAME OVER'

I'd always make another clan with mobin when he's active again. Because I know he does shit. But you..
Last edited by cheffchen; Mar 6, 2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Mobin my man! Why don't you answer my pm's in whatsapp?? Did I do/say any wrong?? I'm worried D:

Nah everything is okay, Iam back to china and left my German phone at home.. But I got a surfstick now.. Haha well it's not that fast but sometimes I have fast I-net..... Haha fucking Chinese provinz... XD

So and guys ... Clan down please thin is only a Game.. And Flip will Not die, mit äs Long Iam in The Clan!! All ex members are still welcome to this clan, Maro is doing his best, all is fine it is just some inactive members.. So haha I saw bader things that happens to this clan, we will get strong again.... Soon!! 😉
-----
btw.. recruiting server is online.. all members and allies also as ex members are welcome! ;-9
Last edited by mobinladen; Mar 6, 2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Hey people of Flip! I am monkeyapex and I am just informing you that mobinladen has invited me to Flip and I am very glad to be here. Trust me! I won't let you down.
See maro?? That's what I mean. Mobin or me would get some guys to apply in 1 sec because we are thinking of the clan. Just a tip tho
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
hey guy I'm just here to check what happen and i see some crap around an don't give up guys, always recruits some member and etc ect ._.
just a fancy signature
hey guys in a recruitment server, join if you want! needz some people!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Ill be inactive starting from today. got no internet and school tomorrow and the electricity keeps getting cut off.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
This makes you an anushole to me man. A clan is there to play in a group mainly and learn something just by the way. Just because you didn't get what you wanted you leave.. Not even disappointing anymore..
-----
And maro. Dont you dare say that one more time. I didn't left because 'I wanted more'. I ain't responsible for sh*t man. Your the leader! Your the one who has to recruit! And if you don't do it, the clan will die! So get your ass up and stop trying to blame others!!!
And if you can't, the clan will die because of YOU. You dont even try to ask for help. The only 'active' member is mata. She doesnt really do smth too tho. Maybe because she doesnt wast all her time on this game.. But anyways, its not our fault that this clan is dieing. Its always the leaders fault. I'd come back but I wont.

Did you notice smth btw? Mobin and me were the main source of Flip. Without us the clan collapses, breaks into pieces. We gave all for our clan. It already was bad when mobin went to idk where. But we gave our best and now its YOUR turn maro. If you dont use this chance, it'll say 'GAME OVER'

I'd always make another clan with mobin when he's active again. Because I know he does shit. But you..

'Wanted more'? Wtf dude, that's not why I left flip. Also, some fagasses left flip, and I couldn't take it anymore, so you know what I do after that? I quit. Some shit or whatever. When I first joined, I wasn't too sure if I liked your topic, because flip's topic is just horrible for me. I wanted to join a clan that had something else. PULSE, I don't know! That shitbird, Master, rages whenever a clan beats his in a war, so you know what he does? He lists them as enemies, EVERY CLAN I JOINED SEEMED LIKE THAT. This is just horrifying, that clans seemed like the same thing all over and over again. It's like a nightmare combined with another, and still going with no escape, no way out.. Every clan I joined acted the same way. It's just RIDICULOUS how that happens! I feel like I'm being hated and being persuaded to join clans that are even shit! (That wasn't meant for back flips) the clans had no topic, no story, you name it! I am done with this shit now.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Mar 8, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D