ES Recruitment Drive
nice replays!only stuff i noticed that could be improved on right now is getting better at running in general, i saw that you dont really run after you start doing jumps, learning to balance and run after a roll/landing/trick is definitly a good place to start, after that i guess watching replays and learning from how people move and just playing frequently will help you improve greatly.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
nice replays!only stuff i noticed that could be improved on right now is getting better at running in general, i saw that you dont really run after you start doing jumps, learning to balance and run after a roll/landing/trick is definitly a good place to start, after that i guess watching replays and learning from how people move and just playing frequently will help you improve greatly.

Thank you for the reply!

And yes i've been working on my running lately and have been improving a bit.
And also i'd like to know where to start learning tricking. The best trick i could do right now is only doing a cork, though i don't even know if the cork is good or not.

Anyways!
Here are the replays i have with a little bit of cork and also a little bit of running.

rooftop lower pk.rpl
senshi_rooftop_escape_pk_lower.tbm
parkour w cormn2.rpl
tr_parkour_city_a_remake.tbm
cool cork.rpl
33 steps run practice.rpl

I can only do a cork and can't do anything longer than that.
And for the running i mess with the glutes, lumbar and chest to get balance and perform a longer run.

And for the mods i don't really have much with running recovery in it.
Last edited by tokitsuu; Feb 22, 2022 at 11:20 AM.
oh man that parkour was very nice, you filled up a lot of areas making this replay fulfilling to watch, adding in constant jumps and moves. I hope you end up finishing it, Well done!
new replays!
^-^
-----
I had fun making it !
Attached Files
pigextreme.rpl (672.0 KB, 5 views)
pk with flash.rpl (1.13 MB, 5 views)
alleywayfinalwip.tbm (33.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by tokitsuu; Apr 7, 2022 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump