Toribash
Original Post
[ART] DeeJayy's gallery of complete utter randomness ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I'm back from the dead? anyway, I did a cool thing that I wanted to show everyone

witchsona?

fixed your link for you dude ~Icky

also I was busy with personal life and still am. so... sorreh.

Arthur Moderated Message:
Programs used pls

Last edited by Arthur; Apr 19, 2016 at 09:48 PM. Reason: fixed his link.
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread
contact me! | ✆ Skype: DJYap_ | ✆ Discord: DJYap#9544
Its looks pretty cool, but here are some things that bother me.

-The quality shifts way to much from the eyes being good and the clothing looking crappy. There is a little bit of shading on the clothing, but the outlines for
it are utter trash.
-There are four fingers instead of five, I know this can be the choice of the artist if he/she wants, but personally it bothers me. The feet are also pretty badly drawn.
-Fade your outlines into the rest of it a bit, as of now they are way to bold and stand out way to much. The pink details on it personally throw me off and I
don't care for them at all.
-Add some hair sticking out from under his hood at the sides of his face too, how it is like now just feels a bit strange. As if he would take off his hood and have long hair on the top of his head and almost no hair anywheres else.
-Clean up the lines on his necklace, there is no reason for those to be roughly drawn. To be honest there are a lot of lines you need to clean up, but thats the most important one.

Over all its pretty cool, loved how you did the potions/elixirs on his waist.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Thanks (more cleanup on linework, got it)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread
contact me! | ✆ Skype: DJYap_ | ✆ Discord: DJYap#9544