Toribash
Changing in a few seconds, if you have discord you should join the chat to stay in touch, https://discord.gg/PCSgru
Whole lotta Gang Shit (^:
Yo one of yous' come finish this clan war.

ps, Code: Your ping is a lose
~!I really just love cheese cake!~
Glad everyone is doing good and staying active hope everyone has been doing alright !
Hey guys, im not seeing a whole lot of posting. Gotta keep it up if we wanna get official anytime soon.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
I've been a bit to busy with work lately to post, I just quit my job unfortunately so idk what's gonna happen now considering I might be homeless soon, but yeah, I encourage everyone to post often, ask anything you need, suggest ideas, post art, replays, anything.
What kind of job are you looking for. Like restaurant, factory, grocery store, retail store.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
I'm honestly looking for anything at this point, I'm a couple weeks from being homeless, I will find a way though, so your laptop broke? I remember you said something about being out of commission for a few weeks or something like that.
gang if you is have money problems don't fukin spend all night awake and shit just focus on trying to keep your job/get one if it's physically possible.
Life can only be scary if you let it alright?
You can do it.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
lol true that, also id like to announce our new co-leader HxCxChaos, we're still being investigated for official so yall try and stay active as possible, ill be doing activity checks every week from here on out, if you're inactive for too long without good reasoning you will be kicked, we will be warring every saturday, i will ping everyone in discord for the wars to make sure were all ready, so yall try and make time saturday, we will discuss this further in discord. if you have any questions get up with me on here.