Ranking
Original Post
My mouse
Ahem, my mouse stopped working earlier today, a USB wireless infrared mouse. Nothing helps. My laptop just won't deect it, and it's not in device manager or anything. Reinstalled drivers, did system restore, all that jazz.

I don't know what to do now, might have to get a new one, but even that, as I've read on some sites, may not help

Reason I'm posting this is to let everyone know i won't be in game for a while because of this. Plus, if anyone has any tips, that would help a lot
get a wired USB mouse, or replace the batteries. you can get a good quality mouse for 7 bucks just don't got to best buy.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
check the sensor, if the screen on the bottom got cracked somehow or damaged, that would cause faggotry.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
that really sux : /

i never was a fan of wireless mice anyways, maybe your usb port is a little faulty? just in case you haven't tried to switch yet. i always have problems with one specific usb port on my pc, it also defies logic - so it might work -_-
Have you tried using ky jelly with it bdo?
That worked for meh.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
its happen to me too 2weeks ago and im stop using my wireless mouse and stat using my laptop mouse pad, then my pad isnt working so i took my old wireless mouse cuz i want to play badly, then its sumhow work O_o

and sry of my english, im not really good at speaking english
try to connect another mouse at the same port to see if there is a problem with the mouse or with the port

or

try to use your mouse at anotherones pc
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
Originally Posted by 0815Rocker View Post
try to connect another mouse at the same port to see if there is a problem with the mouse or with the port

or

try to use your mouse at anotherones pc

Yep, i already determined that the problem is, in fact, with my mouse

I'm ordering a new one from ebay.