ES Recruitment Drive
hah, good one. I took a freedom of hahahing with you,
and I can tell you that what she said was not very generous, sir.
...no no, I mean:
and that this video was pretty kewl.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
First you don't let me into your server after your own clan member asks you to let me in, and now you are posting in my topic like it's all good and peachy.

Not really so.

Either explain yourself, or don't act like everything is ok.
Last edited by Odlov; Nov 9, 2008 at 10:36 PM.
He pointed out you're here. And there are two Odlovs. One - private Odlov, the person from r-l, person you really are, and the second one - in-game. I can't stand the latter while I can easily respect the first one. Maybe you're just different in one on one situations, maybe you act too much like a "respected" (like you really consider yourself to be an "elitist", as you call it, and pretty much give away the "feeling" of it, in game; seems that your renown got into your head way too much) player in-game, dunno: the conclusion is this: your presence in game is not welcomed. I don't like how you act now, for the past few months. You used to be sweet. So sweet that it was almost too sweet. It felt like talking to a girl ;P. But shizzle has changed, at least from my point of view. So to sum it up: Toribash Odlov = bad. Real life Artem = pretty acceptable. >.> Tho if I'm right, and you're really getting megolomaniacal, things will probably be even worse between us, as this post - in some ways - criticizes you, doesn't it? >;I
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 10, 2008 at 10:08 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
lol, elitist?
Aren't you?
Don't you discriminate other toribash members based on their attributes and skills?
Sure you do, otherwise you'd let anyone into your clan.

I think what you want to say is that I'm arrogant, which imo couldn't be further from the truth.
I think of myself as very open person; i don't talk down to people, and I've never made any bold claims or suggestions concerning myself.
Maybe this is why I'm friends with practically everyone in toribash.

I'm sure you are one of the very very few people who think that of me.
I think the problem lies in your own ego more than anything.
Last edited by Odlov; Nov 11, 2008 at 03:15 AM.
what u kno about this funnyer then the real rap battle
Last edited by exbattle; Nov 19, 2008 at 10:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?