ES Recruitment Drive
Uke Assistance: When you use Uke in any way to achieve something you couldn't do without. Whether he moves or not.
Madman: A replay which lacks style because it has a lot of dms in a really short time. Focuses only on breaking. Needs to have at least 6 dms.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Uke Assistance: When you use Uke in any way to achieve something you couldn't do without. Whether he moves or not.
Madman: A replay which lacks style because it has a lot of dms in a really short time. Focuses only on breaking. Needs to have at least 6 dms.

I would have to disagree with that. Not necessarily all madmen are unstylish. Granted, stylish madman are a bit hard to come by nowadays, but I definitely wouldn't categorise it elsewhere.
And yes, I also know this is only your opinion. Still...
I wouldn't say a madman needs to be in 100 frames. In my ancient madman2 replay that used to be included, I took about 300 frames to make all of the dismemberments.

As for a boomhit, I really like the 3 frame window idea. It makes it quantitative without being over-restrictive.

To me, Uke Assistance can only happen if you change joint states on Uke in order to come in contact with Tori and aid you. Jumping out of the way for a balance replay or headspins is OK.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Yeah, I don't necessarily think that ALL madmans lack style completely. MOST of them do. But I've only ever made one, and it was different than most, simply because it was slower, and the way I dismember uke was kinda strange. I feel it had style.
Smooches!!!
I am a little less sure about the 3 frame window now. Would you include the decap in this boom?
Attached Files
#ka POW.rpl (76.9 KB, 17 views)
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I wouldn't say a madman needs to be in 100 frames. In my ancient madman2 replay that used to be included, I took about 300 frames to make all of the dismemberments.

As for a boomhit, I really like the 3 frame window idea. It makes it quantitative without being over-restrictive.

To me, Uke Assistance can only happen if you change joint states on Uke in order to come in contact with Tori and aid you. Jumping out of the way for a balance replay or headspins is OK.

I meant no more than 100 frames IN BETWEEN DMs. Cos like, that's too slow to be considered 'mad' IMO.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I am a little less sure about the 3 frame window now. Would you include the decap in this boom?

Thats 4 frames, so no.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I think extending the window to 5 frames or maybe more would be best, because that is definitely one hit.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Yes, War_Hero, in my book, that's boom. I guess I'm really lax about my rules for stuff. I think instead of having set, specific rules for everything, you should just watch it, and make your decisions on what you see, rather than frames or how much damage was done. If it looks like a cow, moo's like a cow, and shits like a cow, it's probably a cow. And War_Hero, your replay moo'd like a cow. An exploding cow

I made this replay a LONG time ago when I was still playing as DoomNoggin. I feel it's a madman, but it's kinda slow, so as to maintain some sense of intention behind the grabs and such. So I'd like to know. In whose opinion is this considered a madman?
Attached Files
01Madtotheman.rpl (96.3 KB, 15 views)
Smooches!!!
Yes, but not a very good one.
<DeadorK> fair maiden