Ranking
Original Post
[SHOP]thenamelessone's head request shop
Welcome to the grand opening of my request shop!
As many of you may know, I am still a fledgling artist and my work is not to the quality of barreta or any of the pro people. However, I will try my best to do what you want. Here are a few samples of my work.

The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 512x512 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 20,000TC. Note: You can still use them with a lower resolution item but they will have lesser quality.

You can purchase these if you want. Just make an offer on one.
PS: The first and second heads are just recolors so they come as a package deal. You get both if you buy one.
PPS: These heads are not unique. If you buy them I will not take them down. Someone else can buy them after you. So be forewarned.

Here is the format that I would like you to post your order in.

Size:
Genre(robot or emo or other):
Examples:
Colors

Note: I can't do tribal well at all, so don't request that please.

Once I make it you can either tell me to modify it or you can choose to buy it. You have to offer what you think it is worth to you. (No stupid offers like 10 tc, minimum offer would be 200 tc) If you decide you don't want to buy it after all and I'm not good enough, then I will put it up in my samples category.

Waiting List:

Thank's for looking!

Also, I am only taking two orders at a time so wait for me to be done before you start to nag.

Before I forget, the first request is free!
Last edited by Nameless; Jan 8, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by thenamelessone View Post
Before I forget, the first request is free!

Reserved.

Size: 128x28.
Style/Genre: Anime Ninja
Colors: Black for the mask, dark green for the hair, red for the eyes.
Example: My avatar.
Price: Free!

Thank you.
Last edited by supahninja; Jan 8, 2011 at 03:48 AM.
Alright, I will begin immediately.
PS: You want the head to look like your profile pic? With the hair on the outside of your mask? Thanks.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by thenamelessone View Post
PS: You want the head to look like your profile pic? With the hair on the outside of your mask?

Yes.

Thank you.

What do you think? What do you want changed? Or do you just want the texture file?
#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
robotic head like the 1s in my links

Please use the proper form to make a request. Thank you.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Due to new market rules, My shop is no longer open for business. I will not be taking requests here any longer. If you want to request a head, then post it in the request forum or PM a texture artist. Thank you for all the business.
#Magnus - #Sigma