Toribash
They really need a ignore button. I don't think half of you guys don't understand what he's trying to say. The point is, why are you bullying over the internet anyways? Some of these players are 7-12 years old and I was one of them. They get picked on constantly.
o
/l\
You will find assholes wherever you go. The difference on the internet is that assholes are behind a computer screen and don't have to expect any negative consequences that would actually have an impact on their life.
It requires some strength to learn how to deal with them, but it is something you will have to learn. If you take everything some dicks tell you personally you will have a hard time. Being able to ignore trolls is part of maturing up these days.
How are you?
I know what you mean. But you have to man up. It's a cruel world, bud, and people do this all the time, just to make you mad or depressed. Don't just sit there. And if you are too lazy to contact a GM, flame him so he's pissed off, too.
And to solve a ridiculous problem like this, just do /opt chat 0 and it removes the chat.
But you have to remember, people in this generation aren't nice anymore, just lighten up, ignore them, and move on with your life.
Or just simply stop going on the internet.
Dude, just troll him. Works for me... Shovel him, then bitch about how he's shoveling you, talk shit about how he plays, etc. Gives you a laugh and pisses him off too.
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Close your eyes, you're not ready for the internet.

Whoever used the term "Thicken-up your skin", put it perfectly into retrospect. Some people break the rules, we have to learn to adapt to that matter.
As much as we say that cyber bullying should stop, it won't. As long as there is internet, those fuckers will always be there to give people a hard time. The outcome will depend mostly on the victim. Some might retaliate, some might be a crybaby, some might just ignore it and not give a fuck. A common goal for bullies is to humiliate their victims, or cause their victims to humiliate themselves. They might wanna see the person break down and get depressed, or they can get the person to be so pissed off, he/she is gonna seem like the bad guy. They feed off of your suffering or mistakes. If you don't let their words get to you, they won't have shit to feed off of. It's really simple actually. Afterall, they're just words right? If you think about it, the words of some asshole stranger on the internet isn't really gonna greatly affect your life. They're way easier to deal with than assholes you know personally.
Last edited by Bulletron; Jan 2, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
a spoon.
I don't get why people are complaining about this. I mean, they just don't fire back whenever they need to. They fire back at the wrong time... The least you can do is run away, or stop and fight the words back like a MAN! Or a woman...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
The best way to escape being cyber bullied. http://i.imgur.com/VI83WAI.jpg

it looks like the button was photoshopped onto the speakers or something. like, why would it be on the speaker?
wow that
sucked