Ranking
Cyber bullying is more of knowing the person basis. Like some one at school/work could Make something up or find an embarrassing picture etc. I would think much of it at all unless it affects your personal life outside of toribash.
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Originally Posted by P1XLE View Post
How the heck do we deal with people like him.

If you can't handle that much, you might as well get off the internet.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Well, you can't expect everyone to know how to deal with bullies.

True, true but there are obvious ways how you can deal with it. You can contact an adult supervisor whenever you're bullied. Or ignore and move on. But what I don't know is when they don't leave you alone in Option 2. You can fight back cause things like this really piss you off and you just feel like you can't take that sitting down.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 5, 2014 at 05:10 AM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
The problem we run into is, while we understand that cyberbullies will always be around (Just like bullies in real life) is that they won't stop, because someone will always be around to feed their habits. My question is, why do we just accept that there is nothing to be done? Now if you are on one of those sites where this no admin or authority figure or report system, why are you there in the first place. Trolls and bullies know they can do whatever they want there because there will be no punishment. But on games like toribash, why do we just say "toughen up"? I understand we can't have everyone be spineless, but at some point even when you ignore them, punishment is going to have to be introduced. My suggestion is that we would therefore make punishments severe to where nobody will want to cyber bully, too bad IP banning is a hard thing to get hold of. (Unless I'm mistaken.)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I just witnessed a "bully", his name is Vendoor, he calls himself a leader, whilst he breaks his own clan rules, "Luminescence". We can't help these poor people who wanna-be thugs and jocks and "cool". They want all the attention! If you are a leader, please, when you war clans that have leaders such as Vendoor, DO NOT OP THEM, for it is a danger to you and to the victims around you.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
it looks like the button was photoshopped onto the speakers or something. like, why would it be on the speaker?

Nah, I use to have a computer like that.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by P1XLE View Post
How the heck do we deal with people like him.

Oh no, a cyberbully.
Wait, are those the people that lash on you and you take it in like a 6 year old child?

Seriously, grow the hell up. If you care about what people say about you virtually, then you're a sad person that lives for toribash and plays it 24\7.
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
Oh no, a cyberbully.
Wait, are those the people that lash on you and you take it in like a 6 year old child?

Seriously, grow the hell up. If you care about what people say about you virtually, then you're a sad person that lives for toribash and plays it 24\7.

Fuck off faggot, I'm not gonna have people come here to insult someone for trying to figure out how to solve a problem.

Anyway, this thread is pretty much done and people are just repeating themselves so I'll close it.
How are you?