Toribash
Original Post
I'm a noob
Can anyone help me play toribash because I'm rubbish at it and I joined in 2010
All useless posts have been infracted and I moved the thread to a better location.
my best tip to you. just make your moves from relaxed. then then grab and just fight. shake a little and flail your arms a bit also. and bam. u will win hopefully.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Go in singleplayer and move random joints around and try to do stuff for hours on end until you figure out how it works. It worked for me.

That and think before you move joints.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
You should try to make more specific questions. If you just ask how to play toribash I can only answer you have to use the right joints at the right time. If you provide a replay and ask for specific things I can help you with that.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Learn how individual joints move. Remember that relaxing and holding are just as important as contracting and extending, and ALL joints are important. Abs, neck, ankles, wrist, all can and will make a fight. Learn how pecs and glutes change how your punches and kicks work, and remember that sometimes relaxing will make your punches go faster than contracting pecs. Raising and lowering your arms is sometimes less effective than just relaxing your shoulders and letting your hits fall where they naturally would.

Don't use starters made by other people if you want to become better at the game, and never use starters that you can't modify for precision.