Ranking
Original Post
Deuteria, mod or maniac?
lately your beloved super moderator, Deuteria has been tearing through the forums closing all threads that either embarrass him, his clan, or are just plain humorous (and we can't have humor in this forum it's against the rules). don't believe me?

check the facts

his acts of terror are as follows

- closing thegod's revolutionary esports thread
- banning thegod
- closing threads that oppose his own personal beliefs
- turning the forums into a dictatorship
- censorship

this is the most recent of his strings of power abuse cases ever since he has gone to power. this has got to stop, even now i am sure he will see this thread and close it on the spot, which will only prove my point even further.

if you have any other cases of Deuteria's terrorist-like actions, please post them below with facts to back them up. if you have any reason why Deuteria should not be banned, you are probably wrong but i will allow you to post your reasons below as well because i am fair and not corrupt

unlike someone i know

an esteemed member giving his take on Deuteria:
[15:07] <%ego> put my flaming speech from before as well
[15:07] <%ego> [21:04:43] <ego> make sure to compare Deuteria to Kim Jong-un
[15:07] <%ego> [21:04:57] <ego> He is so weak he cannot take a simple mocking and must turn Toribash into a policestate
[15:07] <%ego> [21:05:05] <ego> censorship
[15:07] <%ego> [21:05:07] <ego> conspiracy
[15:07] <%ego> [21:05:09] <ego> hypocrisy

a snippet of another members theory on Deuteria's motives:
"n the lab, but often there
are good people and there are
many tasks mayn you are jj-j;-just
a bumblebee
how could I foresee
the consequences man
yours truly sorry
."
Last edited by mWah; Jan 13, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Best thread ever. It's a shame it'll be shamed though.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
These are truly dark times for Toribash. A once peaceful, fun loving community reduced to a dictatorship under the rule of a power hungry madman.

May BONDarenko bless Snorlaxen, so that he may defeat Deuteria and send him to the Shadow Realm!
You know, I have heard alot about Deuteria Abusing powers, I have seen a couple things

here and there ingame about the abusive powers, The forums is where I see Some of it going

on, Although Deuteria is a Fairly nice guy towards me atleast when I talk to him.

~ In his defense the Thread that he closed using racist terms Should have been closed anyway.

The community is slowly Falling apart Please help us torigods
Last edited by Apricity; Jan 13, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
You guys are just jelly because you haz no powers.

Besides, he should have a medal for banning Culapoo.
Capitalism, oligarchy, corruption, bribary. All a part of Deuteria's insane grab for total power over our forums. We must fight back against this menace!
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Apricity View Post
You know, I have heard alot about Deuteria Abusing powers, I have seen a couple things

here and there ingame about the abusive powers, The forums is where I see Some of it going

on, Although Deuteria is a Fairly nice guy towards me atleast when I talk to him.

~ In his defense the Thread that he closed using racist terms Should have been closed anyway.

The community is slowly Falling apart Please help us torigods

^So much that.
eh
he is crazy ban him
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?