Toribash
Original Post
Shouldn't we make Toriworld FUN?
Remember the good times when the promoteam was there?
Or when Tinerr banned someone for the reason of "10 points to Gryffindor" Toribash was awesome that time. It was also known as the "Golden Time" of toribash.
Everything was followed such as rules and everything was FINE....

UNTIL THE DEUTERIA ATTACKED!

We should probably bring the PromoTeam back.
Add the Art Express of every month again.

We should make better events!

We should make the rules not so complicated.
The rules (now) are boring to read
[A] [B] blah blah blah

Why not make rules like this:

Use the appropriate tag:

[S] - for ....
(example)

-----------------

look up a lil bit and see the message

Last edited by Arglax; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
Totally agree with this...
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I agree with Tinerr that the GM's are doing a good job right now. I wasn't around back around this time you're talking about but I think the forum is just fine with the rules it has right now. It just takes time to read them and that also shows you focus, patience and diligence.

As for the little letters about Deuteria: I think Deuteria is doing a good job. He's just enforcing the things that he should be. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't blame the messenger.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well.. GM's do their best but the events don't seem... fun at all. (no offense azuremage)

PT had the best events they could think of.
The art express was a great idea.
They had REALLY FUN EVENTS!

------------

Toribash must be ACTIVE you know what i mean?
Tori-News died after the 1st issue :<

------------

Deuteria is doing a good job! I just made that up because of this thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=440422
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
It was also known as the "Golden Time" of toribash.

... It was?

Everything was followed such as rules and everything was FINE....

Alright, Mr. Sweeping Generalizations.

We should make the rules not so complicated.
The rules (now) are boring to read
[A] [B] blah blah blah

Why not make rules like this:

Use the appropriate tag:

[S] - for ....
(example)

Disregarding the fact that the forum rules are completely and utterly unrelated to your ability to enjoy the game, the rules are already like that.
Also, who the fuck reads the rules for enjoyment? They're there because they need to be, not because we thought "Hey! Let's write some fun and exciting prose to entertain the masses!"
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items

Last edited by hanz0; Jan 19, 2014 at 05:20 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I wasn't a member of the community during said "Golden Time", but I do agree that there
have not been many fun events whilst I've been a member.

Also, though I've received multiple infractions from Deuteria, and he has closed a couple of
my threads, his actions were justified and he's a cool guy. ;P
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
You go to this forum to live a normal toribash life. The rules were created for a lot of reasons and therefore can't be a way or why the rules were just made for fun or random. I wasn't a part of this "Golden Time" thing, but this kind of behavior wasn't acceptable. See, Deuteria is a cool person, and is doing an excellent job with the others protecting the forums. Also, as Twilight said, you must focus and have strong patience. Enforcing the forum laws are a sign of heroes. Yes, I have been banned on my other account by Deuteria. His justified actions are very truthful, as for other admins and gms. He's a cool guy and fun to hang out with
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I'm wondering if you were around when I was.

Back when I was around, Hanz0 used to be the only one anyone talked about. You'd see him at least once on everythread infracting, or punishing someone.

Good ol' days.

Back when 128 textures were the only thing around. Ah...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
There will always be some good things from the past which everyone wants to see again, but they all will remain in the past. Time passes, toribash changes, and if you change GM's to PT, it won't change things much cos toribash is already different. Even Gman80 won't help much here... so many people left and so many things happened since "that time".
S | B | F