people playing: 179, servers online: 43, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Evolution
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 6 Days Ago   #4501
Vin786

One Belt

application
Application:

-GMT:

-07:00

-Past Clans:

Tribe, JollyR, re

-What made you start playing Toribash?

I started playing toribash because I loved the concept of being able to simulate human movements and making some really creative videos. I love toribash because its unique and unlike any other game I have ever played.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?

I still play toribash today because of the community and because the direction where the game is headed seems to be promising. I cant wait for toribash next!

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?*

I hope to contribute to the community, as well become a better player by learning from other people.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

I want to join evo because its one of the oldest and well respected clans within the community. I think being part of evo would be exciting, not only will I get to meet the players I always looked up to but learn from them.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?

What I can bring to evo is my love for this game and I hope it will shine and radiate.

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?*
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)*

I don't have friends in evo but would very much like ti get aquainted with them.

The rest of your application can be whatever else you may want to include, information about yourself, some of your work (Mods, Videos, Art, Etc.) or information you want us to know.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.

facebook
Vin786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #4502
Bird

Blue Belt

-GMT:

-Past Clans:
I was in Tribe for only a few days. I got kicked because I was sticking up for my clan mates.

-What made you start playing Toribash:
Me and my friend came upon this game in 2009 thought it was pretty interesting. I enjoy the challenge.

-Why do you still play Toribash today:
I enjoy the community(somewhat). I like posting around and talking with people from all over the world.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash:
I just want to be known around here. As a moderator or as a good player in general. I practice my game play everyday to be the best that I can be. I try to get better as each day passes.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]:
This clan has been around sense I first started, and has always been a clan that I look up too. I would like to do my part in benefiting one of toribash's best clans. You all seem really cool to be around and I feel our personalities will mesh well together.
-What can you bring to [eVo]: I am extremely active, whether it is on forums or ingame. I am pretty good at this game so I can help with clan events such as clan league or anything similar. I make sure I check the forum everyday and will not hesitate to post here everyday. I understand that with the new rules that activity needs to improve and I will do the best that I can to help with that.

I tried to join the discord but the invite expired
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Decap on Deminik.rpl (67.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rpl Game with deprived.rpl (88.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl Game with iGiggles.rpl (88.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl Good Game.rpl (88.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Bird; 5 Days Ago at 04:57 PM..
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #4503
+Tripstone
Ask largeKilla.

God Belt
Clan: Evolution

Discussing

Also here: https://discord.gg/gqGjRQj
https://imgur.com/a/HiGiFcF
Tripstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #4504
Bird

Blue Belt

I added some replays to my application.

Hope you enjoy them.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #4505
dannyrug

5th Dan Black Belt

-GMT: -4

-Past Clans:
Psychward, Guardians, Inquisition, Tribe, I am, Vibe, Metagame

-What made you start playing Toribash?:
A friend of mine was really into this game and I decided to give it a try after days of pleading. Haven't gone back since.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?:
Hasbeens do what Hasbeens do ;). For some reason whenever I am just bored I find myself coming back to this game. I guess old habits don't die hard.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?:
At this point in time I am just here to hang around with some of the older players and chill. I am past the point in worrying about improving. We are all here to just have fun and get a good laugh.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
eVo has been around for a long while and it was always one of the tags you would see in any given lobby. I also feel in the past I played a good amount with some of the eVo guys and it was always a good time.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
I bring a positive attitude and my eagerness to have fun and mess around. There is nothing better than having a good time and I can guarantee, I know how to show someone a good time ;)

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
Honestly it has literally been 5 years since I have played with people like Trip and poop who were the more active members at the time. Played with Hat once in a while too, but those days are long gone and I would be shocked if you guys still remember me.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.
Best form of contact would be discord danny#8566

Thanks for indulging me by reading this app
A hasbeen like the rest
dannyrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Hours Ago   #4506
+Tripstone
Ask largeKilla.

God Belt
Clan: Evolution

All are under disussion, the best thing to do is join our Discord and converse with us.
https://imgur.com/a/HiGiFcF
Tripstone is offline   Reply With Quote