Ranking
Well if you are interested in tribal tattoos I would recommend googling "Samoan tattoos." Samoa is famous for there designs and there tattoos are available in many other countries. Some are a bit weird but it is worth having a look.

Also I would not recommend using coloured inks. It just looks weird or just stick to one colour. But then again, do what you like best.

The Burmese and Thai also have some really good designs.
OH. Now I remember.

Dude, you gotta check out Maori style tatoos.
Intricate, and elegant. They're kind of like this

That's a maori one, but they're all different.

Ok, now I'm heading to bed. Peace
Last edited by Mirdesoux; Oct 11, 2011 at 05:32 AM.
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
Speaking as someone who began getting tattoos at 16, the idea for the image of the tattoo should come first, and should be something that is special and has meaning to you. If you justt get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo, you will most likely regret it in a couple of years and then it wont seem so cool anymore. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I just think it is a bummer to end up regretting or trying to remove a tattoo.
{HUNTERS}
Make it something you will never regret. For example, if I ever get a tattoo/tattoos, I'll get a Southern cross, to represent my Australianism and the iconic three yellow crowns for Sweden.
have you seen jackass?

did you see johnny knoxville's blood from his snake bites?

'nuff said, it looks sick, ISNT AN OBJECT, and is coming from a maori who would prefer to get that then a traditional maori one.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Tribal. The only tattoos that you can get done all in black without it looking gay.
If you make it all black you can also save quite a bit of money since the artist won't spend their precious colorful paints on you.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Tribal. The only tattoos that you can get done all in black without it looking gay.
If you make it all black you can also save quite a bit of money since the artist won't spend their precious colorful paints on you.

Hmm if you are going to spend the rest of your life with something I don't think that money should be an issue. May aswell get it done right the first time.

Oh and Solax IMO the Southern Cross looks a bit bogan as a tattoo.
chevrons, even though you aren't in the military

confuse and anger all kinds of vets!
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Mirdesoux View Post
OH. Now I remember.

Dude, you gotta check out Maori style tatoos.
Intricate, and elegant. They're kind of like this

That's a maori one, but they're all different.

Ok, now I'm heading to bed. Peace

that looks pretty good.
tribals match to all clothes and so on.
HOOOOOOOOT♥