Ranking
About me: Hi my name is Zac, i'm from NSW in Australia (GMT+10). I'm a 12 year old kid of the male gender, turning 13 in 4 months and 22 days. I like to have fun but also be really quiet and I don't like to be around other people other then my friends or family. The sports I like to play are Cricket, Soccer and Basketball. I live with my 2 brothers, grandmother and mother.

Toribash experience: I have played toribash for over 2 years and i'm a 10th dan blackbelt, I started in October 2014. I have had 3 infractions for useless posts and head making when I was just starting out and I have been in a few clans. I have been in (HaZZarD) for around 2 months but the largest time I have been in a clan was when I was in [Crooks], I was in crooks for 1 year and 2 months. I found toribash when my brother suggested it to me through watching markiplier play it, so I got steam to just download this game.

Ratings: If I would rate my forum and in-game activity then forum would be about a 6/10, i'm always watching the forums but I never speak (Only when I need to). And as for in-game it would be a 10, I am on toribash every day.

What I can provide: Things I could provide to (FC) is some quality cringe and memes, I can also bring some ABD, Erthtk, tk and wushu skills :3. I can also spar, trick and parkour. I have many things to offer :3 (although I have no real skill outside of toribash except for art xD)

I have teamspeak, Icechat, Skype and discord for maximum connections
The reason I wan't to join (FC) is because it was recommended to me when I left crooks due to crooks dying, and I also wanted to join because I wanted to see what I can reach and make new friends while also still being allies with crooks

REPLAYS!!!

Mod skills, Tricking etc.
-----
Mod for For Da COON if it is needed:
Attached Files
EdwinLolXD.rpl (193.1 KB, 5 views)
asas.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
fasdasfw.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
asf.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
For da COON.rpl (286.9 KB, 4 views)
parkour_madness.tbm (2.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by zuca101; Apr 22, 2017 at 03:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
soft boi
Originally Posted by Steakmaster View Post
Hey it's your medium rare steak, Steakmaster.

I am 13 years old,I am an Apache Helicopter [male]

I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt, I have 2155 Qi.

I live in the Philippines, GMT 8 my plus sign is broken so just pretend there's a plus sign next to the GMT.
I used to live inside a freezer but it was too cold now I live inside a grill and now it's too hot.

Previous clan was Valhalla, I left because leader is banned for a month I guess, and co leader left.

I used to be athletic but I got too lazy so now I stay mostly indoors, I am lazy and a procrastinator in school.
Supposedly smart but just doesn't study well because I'm too lazy but I'm willing to change.

I'd rate my Forum activity a 7/10 although I don't post often that much but I'm willing to if that's a requirement in the clan.

I'd rate my in-game activity a 10/10. I play everyday because I have nothing to do.

My favorite mods are ABD, Aikido, Mushu. I'm pretty good at those, but ABD is my favorite among those three.

I have discord yes. My discord is flat earther 9641. Again my hashtag symbol is broken I have no idea why but it won't work so pretend there's a hashtag symbol there.

I almost forgot, I want to join Fight Club to gain experience with a high ranked clan/ top ranked clan, and also because I also want to help in any way I can and hopefully this is the place where I feel like I actually fit in.

I'm trying to make this app complete as possible. Thanks for reading this long-ass app, I hope it's worth reading. :d

cancelling this.
<[Ae]reno> head is brain
Originally Posted by zuca101 View Post
About me: Hi my name is Zac, i'm from NSW in Australia (GMT+10). I'm a 12 year old kid of the male gender, turning 13 in 4 months and 22 days. I like to have fun but also be really quiet and I don't like to be around other people other then my friends or family. The sports I like to play are Cricket, Soccer and Basketball. I live with my 2 brothers, grandmother and mother.

Toribash experience: I have played toribash for over 2 years and i'm a 10th dan blackbelt, I started in October 2014. I have had 3 infractions for useless posts and head making when I was just starting out and I have been in a few clans. I have been in (HaZZarD) for around 2 months but the largest time I have been in a clan was when I was in [Crooks], I was in crooks for 1 year and 2 months. I found toribash when my brother suggested it to me through watching markiplier play it, so I got steam to just download this game.

Ratings: If I would rate my forum and in-game activity then forum would be about a 6/10, i'm always watching the forums but I never speak (Only when I need to). And as for in-game it would be a 10, I am on toribash every day.

What I can provide: Things I could provide to (FC) is some quality cringe and memes, I can also bring some ABD, Erthtk, tk and wushu skills :3. I can also spar, trick and parkour. I have many things to offer :3 (although I have no real skill outside of toribash except for art xD)

I have teamspeak, Icechat, Skype and discord for maximum connections
The reason I wan't to join (FC) is because it was recommended to me when I left crooks due to crooks dying, and I also wanted to join because I wanted to see what I can reach and make new friends while also still being allies with crooks

REPLAYS!!!

Mod skills, Tricking etc.
-----
Mod for For Da COON if it is needed:

Cancelling. Almost been a week and no information, you need to pay more attention otherwise people will get inpatient and just leave.
soft boi
Originally Posted by Mystofilys View Post
Sup Ladies and Gents, as you can see I am Mystyfilys, Mysto or Charlie, I am 14 and I'm a guy ;)
I Am a 3rd Dan Black Belt and my QI is 3147
My GTM is GMT+1, I live in england
When i was starting out i did have 1 infraction, i can't remember what for but thats all i can say, I started playing a few years ago but went on multiple breaks because my PC was acting up and i had no clan to have any reason being on for. I recently got my PC fixed from a long break and am back (definitely for a while)
My name is Charlie, I own and ride 2 horses, I Play xbox and Pc in some of my spare time and I enjoy Digital and non-digital Art, I love anime series. I Also have a collection of guitars which i play often, i would guess some of you will know what me being in grade 3 means, and i don't see why this is relevant but some other guy said it so i guess i will say incase of any reason (idk). My parents divorced when i was 3 and i still have many family issues so, i don't mind people making jokes about stuff like that just don't aim it at me.

- How would you rate your Forum Activity? 9/10 (i go on multiple times a day and if not that means i am for some reason away or busy)

- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? 8/10

- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums? I Love to make art and help people out in any way i can

- If in Game, please provide minimum 3 replays for reviewing - Unfortunately as i said, i recently got my Pc fixed and i do not have any replays accept for 1, i do not know if i will have added it in correctly though.

- Competitive Mods? Aptitude outside of the game? I Like ABD and Mushu, i also bet whenever i can but am extremely cautious aha, outside of the game i create Artwork for school and mess around on photoshop and ride horses if thats what the question was

- If in Forums, please provide evidence of said skill for reviewing - erm... idk

- Do you have Discord? If yes, please provide these. Yup My discord is just Charlie, you can also add me on steam or Skype as a way of inviting me to the discord as my username isn't exactly unique

- Do you have any Connections in Fight Club? This includes any trials or approvals by other members in game (Provide these if possible) No I do not.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.

Cancelling, sorry but this took way too long, this clan looks inactive on the forums almost completely
Application
Hello Fight Club, My name is Nathan i am 14 years of age and a Male. I have been playing Toribash for at least 3-4 years, but I have been taking breaks because of school. I am a 3rd dan black belt with 3831 q. I live in New Mexico. MY GMT is GMT -7, Mountain Time Zone.

My history for Toribash is clean I've never had an infraction or banned. My previous clans were [e] I left because the clan was inactive and the leader kinda just quit. and (AOG) I left also because the clan felt very inactive. Other clans are quite hazy for me because it's been awhile since I've had a clan before those two.

My life is quite boring so we won't really touch that subject but I do go to middle school/ junior high so if that effects my activity I'm sorry. My forum activity is about a 3/10 :l sorry I've been trying to get that better recently. MY In-game activity is about a 9/10, I'm really good about in-game activity. I pride myself in game 3 replays at the end of this app. I play Aikido and I would say I'm decent at the mod, I really shine in ABD. Other mods i play and other things i do in Toribash is parkour and other mods are mushu, and boxshu_mushu. My discord is Giremane#2450. I sadly have no connections into (FC).

That will be the end of my app, I hope you can consider me for your amazing clan.
Attached Files
Madman_01.rpl (126.8 KB, 5 views)
QuickOne.rpl (120.4 KB, 3 views)
Rip.rpl (49.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by giremane; Apr 29, 2017 at 06:18 AM.
GIIRRRRR-MANE
Hello! I am Melodicity, I am 13 ( I know I'm young ) I am a blue belt, but this is my main as im moving from my blackbelt as of I was banned for three months (Honeslty i forgot why, it might've been from loanscamming) and forgot my password over that time. JAKNABOX was my main. I specialize in Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, and Mushu/Boxshu. I am active in game, (9/10), I am a bit less active on forum but get around to it, 6/10.I was in VanirGodz. I was kicked because I had gotten into some stuff with one of the clan members. (I was soon going to leave because the things they were saying were just screwed up ) My discord is JAKNABOX#8171 Skype is Jordan RussellTBASH, Here is a few replays of mine, I'd put more in but im not quite sure how. Melodicity signing out. The third one I know I didn't win but I liked the save. The fourth ones kind of old and quite bad, but y'know, whatever.
[EDIT] I am in CST, EST-1
No involve-ish things with fight club at all, don't know how to describe it, sorry for the shortness of this, but i couldn't think of much else.
Attached Files
Application for FC 1 c;.rpl (138.3 KB, 5 views)
walk it out.rpl (55.2 KB, 3 views)
Y tho.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
2nd self spar.rpl (263.2 KB, 2 views)
Mushu kick v2.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Melon; Jun 21, 2017 at 03:53 AM.
Melodicity,Flame told me you scammed him.I don´t really know if it is true or not...
I have an account called iWazZ which was black belt whose password I lost so I have a new account Yellow belt: Yhuuk.Sorry.
-----
Hi i'm 11 years old and i'm a male,i've never had a clan before.
Attached Files
Rock Village.rpl (297.5 KB, 2 views)
Parkour Replay.rpl (98.7 KB, 5 views)
Really Cool.rpl (84.7 KB, 2 views)
Test Replay.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Yhuuk; Jul 10, 2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump