Toribash
Dunno about cells these days, I seem to come across them more on Grineer ships than anywhere else.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I've been away from warframe for a few months....i have no idea what the shits going on anymore

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
New index came out today kinda a waste of time imo it gets really stale quick and rewards are pretty bad.
Some of the new mods are cool at least. (1-2 out of the one's they put out)
Last edited by Dejean; Oct 21, 2016 at 01:10 PM.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I can taste the war within
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. This new modding system seems easier to rank stuff like serration/vitality/etc up but at the same time requires quite a bit......maybe that or I'm just a cheap ass

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's basically the same thing, just that you can get it from getting rid of mods now.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

stopped playing for like a year so much changed
started over on a new account because i had no idea what was going on

add me if you like: MonorailJinx
Added

on another note, Nidus is fuckin sweet.

EDIT:

Hema is not, 5th run on this shit

Last edited by TyZi; Dec 26, 2016 at 08:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

gave up on starting over lmao
main account is called "Melqartus"

ive been trying to do this fucking uranus > neptune junction for ages but the mission where you have to collect 3 caches is fucking broken, ive finished it 3 times but it never registers it for the junction...
my mother saw my grades then decided to take away my computer for a year gotta say I deserved it my average grade was around 89%, so I hadn't had the time to play, I also sold a lot of my stuff so if I get back in I need to get those mods back. My warframe account name is "Dexalia"