Ranking
Original Post
Relax/Force Joints Textures
I don't know about you guys but I get rather annoyed with joint textures being both force and relax it makes it rather hard to play.
So i've come up with an idea of separate relax joints and separate force joints which could make it a tad bit easier to play with, and look just as good.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Thx cold this idea could actually make it so i could buy all of my joints my set would be sexy with tribal joints of red and black. also i wouldnt have to buy void force and wait for my qi to catch up and 40+$ isnt sounding all that fun to me since i only need a 120 for my joints. As long as the person who prices this doesn't fuck up im 100% ok with this idea. #coldforTBRobinHood someone who thinks of the poorer people first.

SUPPORTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
more items to sink tc? sure, why not.
then I can get like a normal nipple on my pecs force, and a hairy one on my lax e.e

doubt there would be too many people to buy this though, to be honest..
joint textures already are not bought/worn that often, so I don't think that
people would buy this "half" joint texture instead of the already existing one.

I just got an idea!
Have a set with a bikini on!
but under the bikini top is a pair of man tits,
and under the bikini bottom is a pair of hairy balls.
Would be the best set ever!
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I just got an idea!
Have a set with a bikini on!
but under the bikini top is a pair of man tits,
and under the bikini bottom is a pair of hairy balls.
Would be the best set ever!

Where is this heading to...
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Chesh always watching....
Anyways, this is a nice idea, but its gonna be a lot of items, and i has dis feeling that tells me the prices are gonna be spiked, because, well the half joint texture item is honestly better than the normal joint. And joint textures cost so very high for some reason. And it doesn't always look good, most of the time it just looks ugly and gets in the way of your gameplay. (

-----
I just found our why joints r expensive, cuz they can replace forces and relaxes, in one way or another, yup one more reason to support this idea. (and hope its not expensive)
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Jun 12, 2015 at 02:51 PM.
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
I don't think prices will be spiked. As I see this, it'll be an option in the settings to help distinguish between Force and Relax incase you love both colors so much. But you have trouble figuring out if the joint is relaxed or extending, contracted, etc. Or how it was explained in OP with textured joints.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I don't think prices will be spiked. As I see this, it'll be an option in the settings to help distinguish between Force and Relax incase you love both colors so much. But you have trouble figuring out if the joint is relaxed or extending, contracted, etc. Or how it was explained in OP with textured joints.

I'd rather it not be a toggle option, but to have it just be normal items.
The price of either the force/relax texture can be half the price of the original joint, to make it fair. I wear Joint textures And I think personally I don't have a problem seeing the state of the joint. But I wish the texture could COMPLETELY override the force/relax cuz my force colour is making the joint look ugly. Or maybe there should be settings to choose if the joint texture overrides the force/relax or not for EACH JOINT, settling the problem stated for both me and the original suggestion.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Bumping to put this back on subject!
This is a great idea, I know people who have joint textures and you can't tell if they are fracced, not fracced, contracting, extending, all that bs.
So for short:
SUPPORTED