Toribash
boo
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It's just like Parasyte's Live Action. No comment.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm actually curious on how they're going to pull this off. With action scenes, Violent L, and was that Misa?

Also that thumbnail hahaha.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Thumbnail looks like Tetsuo from Akira
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...v-show/.119132

WHY

BECAUSE THEY HATE US D:
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .