Ranking
Original Post
Wasted 40 TC
I know it's a very little amount of TC, but it was still wasted. I went ahead and ranked up to Yellow Belt after playing some matches, and received 80 TC. I purchased the Orc User text item and I didn't receive it. That costed specifically 20 TC, and I was willing to waste another 20 TC to possibly receive it. I did, and I didn't receive it. So, can I either get a refund, or can I somehow prove to you that I actually purchased it, then you can grant the item to me (if possible). Or you could just fix the problem so it doesn't occur to any others.

Thanks,
Pseunition

*UPDATE*
I didn't expect this...
Also, just thought I'd mention that I used to have another account, but it was assigned to a different email address that possibly got hacked.

Anyways, if you want the money back, I'll give it to you for sure. If you don't, then all I can say is thank you.. Oh yeah, I can also transfer 100,000 USD into your paypal account. Jk, but I wish I could.
So yeah, I just want you guys to confirm if you want it back or not. If none of you do, I'M RIDING A ROLLER COASTER TO NARNIA BOIIISSS...
Okay sorry for that.
Last edited by Pseunition; Mar 24, 2016 at 05:39 PM.
You've sent 1500 TC to Pseunition.
Enjoy
Also, you can found the orc items that you bought in your deactivated inventory.
Last edited by Life; Mar 24, 2016 at 03:15 PM.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Pseunition View Post
I know it's a very little amount of TC, but it was still wasted. I went ahead and ranked up to Yellow Belt after playing some matches, and received 80 TC. I purchased the Orc User text item and I didn't receive it. That costed specifically 20 TC, and I was willing to waste another 20 TC to possibly receive it. I did, and I didn't receive it. So, can I either get a refund, or can I somehow prove to you that I actually purchased it, then you can grant the item to me (if possible). Or you could just fix the problem so it doesn't occur to any others.

Thanks,
Pseunition

Look at this : http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...userid=5374921
You've bought it twice for sure, and it may takes some times for getting the object. Wait like, one day, and then if you get those 2 items I'll buy the second one if you want.
Else You'll probably have a tc refund or an item refund .

Edit : Well, you've got a refund
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
You've sent 500 TC to Pseunition.

Enjoy brotha

screw the couple tcs you lost by buying the item twice!
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Damn daniel... he was just asking for 40tc and you give them 2000tc...

Or 2500? You've sent 500tc to Pseunition

Did anyone else tried to buy that item?
Wow.. thank you guys so much! At first when I noticed the amount of TC, I thought it was because I kept winning matches. Wow.. just wow. You guys are awesome. Purely awesome.
-----
Lol, guys, I asked for 40 TC :P However I can't say no to this. Do you want to money back? If you do, I'll give it back to you. However, since I'm new, you'll have to guide me through the payment process LOL
Last edited by Pseunition; Mar 24, 2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Next time search here: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_market.php

;)

for items. you will find better deals than the torishop

there users who get bored of their items sell them at lower prices.
Hello Lust. I might have an Orc Grip in store to send you. Not sure if I do though, I'll check.

**UPDATE**

Nevermind, I don't
-----
I activated the item, and I'm still not receiving it in my inventory (in game).
Last edited by Pseunition; Mar 24, 2016 at 06:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Items may takes some time for being activated ingame. Wait a bit, and normally your user text should be orc color after some times .
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
you know, 2 day old profiles don't usually have their country codes at that time..
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2