Ranking
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
you know, 2 day old profiles don't usually have their country codes at that time..

Huh? I don't understand. Why can't a beginner have a country code assigned to their profile?
It nornally takes a bit for the system to read your ip and assign it to a country code.

The country could change some things in the shop
make sure to /dl /lp yourself or something that might be the problem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I can buy you a DreadTrail.

Edit:

You've sent a Dread Trail to Pseunition.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Theory; Mar 25, 2016 at 03:58 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
wow i remember how hard it is for me to get money back when i was a beginner like u....u are the luckiest beginner ever lol imma give u something enjoy
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
The more support we provide, more users we will have in the community : )

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
sorry for the inconvenience dude :/
I just bought all the orc usertext on the market which wasnt over priced and im sending all it to you

so yeah : You've sent Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text, Orc User Text to Pseunition.

Enjoy
now all beginner is going to pretend they wasted their money on something they bought lol
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Guys, please don't send me anything further. Thank you very much for the money and the items. However, I don't want to create any bad influence for other newbies like me. I'm working on becoming a black belt, and I personally think just having friends in this community helps us enjoy it. Thanks though, but like I said please don't send me anything else.
-----
Also, guys, like I said I played Toribash with another account previously. It was about 2012 when I played.
Last edited by Pseunition; Mar 25, 2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump