Toribash
Thanks man So I really dunno when tk will see this...
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
The reason I want to apply for vamp is since ive met some nice people in here example beatboxv2 chanceoo so it intrigued me I love a clan that makes you feel welcome : D

My belt; is 3rd dan

my skills are in aikidobigdojo,greykido a bit of boxshu

ill help the clan by being helpful in wars encouraging other players and being nice in general

my favourite mod is akidobigdojo

IGN) D00M12345

age; 14

hope I'm eligible for the clan : D
Application
IGN (In Game Name):Creeds1st

Age (Optional):

Belt:blue soon to be brown

Replays:Look up on the game Dropkkick and triangle hold

Why you want to join the clan:

Favorite Mod:Boxshu Mushu

Skills (Parkour, Tricking, Making Textures, etc.):I am good at reversals and I'm good at grabs and kicks.

How can you help the clan:I am good at winning tourneys which means i can give u more tc.
I'm sorry I haven't replied to any of these. I've been off my computer for a week due to a sprained wrist and a fever. I'll have to say no to all of the above, though. Because there is a lack of effort. Try and apply again with a free form app and see how it goes.
I say no to these apps. They lack any effort and if your serious a free form app is the best option. Some of these apps don't even follow the guidelines set out by moldy, so please proof read your apps before posting something that doesn't qualify. Also if you read the rules you have to be black belt to apply unless you meet moldy in-game.... just clearing this up.
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
My ign is fluffy friken turd. Im 18 and IM a black belt. I have no replays you guys seen me play so I hope thats good enough. I want to join back into this clan cuz I know alot of people here who are really cool and I have had good times with. I also want to help you guys get up on the leaderboard anyways I can. My favorite mods are mushu and boxshu mushu but IM trying to relearn parkour akido and sparring. but I ahvent been able to catch up on that stuff since my computer broke.
MY username is rektornaw.
I am 9 years old.
my belt is 3rd dan.
I don't have any replays.
This is a awesome clan and it is better than pure.
abd and mushu and
I'm a master in abd and mushu
I want to join this clan because I can help it be rank 1 and increase its power and help it win wars.
I hope u invite me and I will await you response.
/jo rekt