Toribash
Original Post
Sorry for taking your time but..
How do I upload bigger profile picture?..

I've been trying to do it with resizing picture bunch of time but its just not working..
Like how??....................... Please dont say that only people with vip perm can do it ;(
Common users have a limit of 100x100, to get a bigger avatar there are a few things you could do, buy toriprime (110x110), buy VIP (150x150?) Or buy just the avatar
The current profile picture you have now is the largest you can have in your current situation. Resizing externally will not make a difference.

You can however purchase a larger profile picture 2 ways, both require USD purchases though I'm afraid.

Your two options are to either purchase ToriPrime->Forum VIP subscription and accessing it that way. This requires two purchases as ToriPrime is required first before you can get Forum VIP. You can choose to just purchase a ToriPrime subscription for a 110x110px avatar if you so wish (All Perks or ToriPrime and Forum VIP can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=465052

Originally Posted by Bart View Post
Toriprime & VIP is a service available for purchase here.

Toriprime costs $10 for 1 year, and VIP costs $7 for 6 months, however you can only buy VIP when you have Toriprime.

Or alternatively you can visit the Official Nabi Profile customization store, where there is a subsection for 'Custom Avatars' where you can purchase a 150x150px avatar for $4 USD or a 150x200px avatar for $8 USD, this is permanent however it is worth noting that you do not recieve the other Forum VIP bonuses.
Last edited by Bless; Feb 22, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Or alternatively you can visit the Official Nabi Profile customization store, where there is a subsection for 'Custom Avatars' where you can purchase a 150x150px avatar for $4 USD or a 150x200px avatar for $8 USD, this is permanent however it is worth noting that you do not recieve the other Forum VIP bonuses.

If you change your avatar after purchasing the larger one, your maximum size will revert back to 100x100 as well.