Ranking
Original Post
How to freeze frame a replay?
I'd like how to freeze a frame from a replay and make the replay froze on only that frame for as long as it lasts.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i dont exactly understand what your're trying to do, but you can pause a replay with " P " and can proceed from that point by pressing Shift + P, you go forward 1 frame everytime you press it.

could you elaborate what youre trying to do?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
if i've been playing since 2012 i think id know to pause a replay... x)

What I'm asking is how to freeze a replay at a point in time.
and have that play out through the rest of the replay.

Like say I open a replay and play it, but when it gets to a certain frame (ex. frame 200) , I want tori & uke to freeze in place but having the replay still playing throughout.
-----
probably someone who understands replay hacking will know how to do this
Last edited by data; Jun 20, 2017 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
press e? it might not be exactly frame 200 but when u think its around frame 200 fress e
im not trying to edit the replay.

Just think of the mannequin challenge but in toribash.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes I understand but I want that frozen frame to play out for the rest of the replay...

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im afraid thats impossible,unfortunately.while i dont really understand replay hacking,im pretty sure that cant be done.

have you seen it anywhere before,to know is even possible.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
I've seen bquadz do it in a replay, you should ask him

I have the replay here too :P(I think this is what you're asking for :/)
Attached Files
M - Funky Fresh Rhymes.rpl (980.1 KB, 8 views)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by data View Post
Yes I understand but I want that frozen frame to play out for the rest of the replay...

Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
I've seen bquadz do it in a replay, you should ask him

I have the replay here too :P(I think this is what you're asking for :/)

ahh now i get what is meant.

this is achieved by "hacking" the replay, as in, setting the player position to the same for consecutive frames.

i myself am not that versatile in it, i would make a basic replay with 10 frames, in which i move around to see which values change and would play around with them and see if i can make the tori freeze mid air then test it in a real replay.

otherwise i'd say PM bsquad as he has already done it and he probably can explain it to you.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken