Ranking
Original Post
Mob

This is the Mob's clan discussion thread. Welcome to the Mob.

Once you enter the Mob, you are a [Mobster] ([Mobster] is the clan tag).

To join all you need to do is post a free-form application about whatever you feel is necessary to put into your application. Just so you know, we don't care about your belt color too much. So don't tell use "but I'm a 10th dan!!!" It just won't help you get in.

We want to see your creativity and your intelligence within your application, so keep that in mind. Also remember to speak in easy-to-read English; it might effect our judgment upon you joining the Mob.

We might ask you to come chat with us in #mob. Be sure to tell us if you can't access IRC.

We have a few rules here in the Mob. If you break the rules punishment will be given according to the offense.

- Do not spam.
- Do not flame.
- Keep the cursing and profanity to a minimum, no one wants to read that crap.
- Speak in English.
- Try to be as active as possible.

Rules are subject to change.

Mob Bosses:
Glitch

Mob Loyalists:

Mobsters:

Mob Initiates:

Friends are what some would call "Allies."
Everything that is in bold red color is a clan friend, all other are single friends.

-Enigma
Irmantasx
JDeck
Rodekill
Butler153

The IRC channel for the Mob is #mob
You are expected to be active there as well as the forums, though it's not required to be in IRC. Even if your not in the Mob, come chat with us. It might help you get in if your applying.
If Glitch is online, he is probably in IRC.
Last edited by Glitch_old; Mar 28, 2012 at 02:18 AM.
/invade

Hmm, the glitch mob? I listen to that.

Requesting "friends", good luck.
/invade
Nice Dsc Glitch
Good luck with your clan.
Requesting Friends. Ever need some help just throw me a pm. But not to hard. Might hurt.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
I will approve your friendship request do to the cleverness of that post. Made me laugh inside.
Single friends for the moment, I think facade would set clan friends eventually if you talked to him.
I shall help keep you alive with my awesome allyness.
what am i doing here