Ranking
Original Post
Which clan would win in real life?
Hey, so me and some of the Tribe guys were talking and we started asking;

"Who would win in a real life fight between the clans of Toribash? Anchorman style."

[9:00 PM] One Bang Dan: parrot would probably win by sheer numbers
[9:00 PM] One Bang Dan: icky's a blacksmith, he'd bring weapons

[9:00 PM] elvis: that would be AS

[9:01 PM] Lexx: We'd obviously win UssR
[9:01 PM] Lexx: cause they're like 16-17 yo

Ok so, preface, you can't just say "this clan cos x"
You gotta think out your reasoning, go in depth if you can.

I feel like NO would probably do some stomping, ed's got mosins. Chac's a body builder and, until recently, siku would've run train on some people.

I only really know Tribe well, and I know Onzu has knives. Like, a lot of them. Lexx is a boxer. Orko is basically Naruto.
Also the average height of Tribe is somehow like 6ft. Daxx and Solax throwing the average. I'd be a drawback cos my crippled ass would get pounded in the first wave.

mb T cos I don't think anyone could bring themselves to harm shook.

Tell me your thoughts.

Proof good enough for off topic

Reference:
Last edited by Erth; Dec 24, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Amaterasu will win lmfao
We all have years of experience in martial arts, parkour and irl madmans.
I can manipulate the hell outta everyone.
Meija is saudi, he live in desert, he can make a car move on 2 tires and kill all of you.
Deni and kuro have superpower like the chronicles guys.
We win. No one can deny that
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
First of all, I would like to thank to Elvis for mentioning AS, but I really dont think we are gonna win in real life.
I mean dont get me wrong we do have some people training in real life including me ...
Perfect is MMA, I am MMA aswell, and we have some other people who fight aswell just cant remember from the top of my head. We also have so many members, 62 to be exact as of now, but ye dont know our chance.

I really dont have any idea who would win, but I am sure it will be somewhere between Parrot, Tribe, maybe TANG, or maybe even AS, who knows.
Elite would win, we have snook and snook lives in ireland, he'd summon a metric fuckton of leprechauns to kill some kiddos. He's a marksman with cow udders, the man once shot unpasteurized milk at innocent bystanders from a mile away

I'd run over some people with my explorer and bring out my hunting expertise and mow down some nerds with my arsenal of shotguns, rifles and pistols

Samux couldn't do shit cuz he's always banned

Tantoehard is from the netherlands, he would put out a bunch of joints on various vital organs

Jomela is black

Icosagon would flame kids to death

Idk what the rest of my clan would do, they're either drunk, high or banned
bitchass
TLL and T would forge an alliance due to nobody wanting to hurt Shook or IKoorie. I think we'd just be on the outside watching the fight happen.

NO would fuck shit up, I mean come on, ed will have so many kills before the fight even starts. bringing a gun to a knife fight.
h
Team ICA because they are all swedes. (Except for colors, ew)
Adventure might stand a chance too because Frost would rip all the peasants to pieces.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Amaterasu will win lmfao
We all have years of experience in martial arts, parkour and irl madmans.
I can manipulate the hell outta everyone.
Meija is saudi, he live in desert, he can make a car move on 2 tires and kill all of you.
Deni and kuro have superpower like the chronicles guys.
We win. No one can deny that

i bet you would run like a naruto retard and get shot

whoever has more guns will win

even though parrot has a lot of members theyre all punk ass bitches

fear would stay at home playing league and TLL would lose for inactivity

honestly i think we can all agree that (Clen) would win, not only JORGUL is a Lejend but he can take any of you single handedly
Getcha weapons here, I said getcha weapons here.

I sell swords, axes, bows, broadhead and needlepoint arrows. Wanna beat your opponent to the floor? How about a hammer for you my good man?
Or you'd rather make sure to put your carving skills to good use in case you run out of food? I can supply you with several knives. Throwing and close combat, swordbreakers and parrying daggers.

Do you prefer to be on the defensive? How about you set yourself up with a shield? Perhaps a buckler if you prefer to be light on your feet?

Perhaps you're into aggression and brutal attacks? Two swords would make you a walking death dealer my friend. Mirrored or matching blades, same type or different forms?

I can do it all friends, don't waste your time!
First come first serve. Getcha weapons here.

I also offer lessons with the sword if you buy a one sword and any other weapon/armour piece so take advantage of that great deal so someone else doesn't gut you!

oh boy the edge in this post im so sorry

On a real though, NO could be interesting if ed is actually not working at the time of the fight.
I'd certainly find time to have tea with shook though.
(VanirGodz) would have a chance at winning because they can summon black men who straight up crippin and they would cripwalk on all ya'll bitchezzzzzzz

[Elite] would have a chance at winning to since im black and my durag gives me mega power.
you can't kill something thats already dead
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor