Ranking
literally anyone besides Ele he sucks, how about the legend himself tertywerty
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
ele go get a hobby or something

erth is a no-brainer. he's contributed a lot to the community and staff groups, and is still around doing staff work.

btw u can nominate anyone and they will be discussed by the legend council. all you need to do is pm skulfuk and tell him who should be legend and why.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
90% of people who deserve legend status already have it

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Like Siku, right? Toribash needs more goatee!

What about me yo? The dude that's always looking out for the community, pushing their agenda forward through suggestions and community policy discussions. So what if, from time to time, some staff get annoyed by me championing the people. For a long time I've been a role-model to lots of people here (and not just by people you'd expect), I get told as much whenever I enter ingame.

So, role model, check. New players strive to be like me, check. Am I good role model? Well, I'm never banned, majority of people who aren't high staff love me and I do a job that someone's gotta do (even if it comes at the cost of never becoming staff). That's very self-sacrificial and noble, isn't it? Traits of a good role model.. Like Jesus.

that'll do pig, that'll do
QUACK
TheLightningKid - Long live his legacy

Yeah and ele
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Totally didn't reread this thread like 10 times to feel better about myself

qft

Beznick is a worthy shout to be added to the "Old but not Forgotten" section.

Numbers is probably worth at least having a conversation about. He was abrasive at times with staff but it was never to any extreme extent and his replays were of incredible quality. Still are, when he occasionally jumps into sp.

Jisse is deserving of legend imo too.

EDIT: Pulse?
Last edited by Erth; Jan 10, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Totally didn't reread this thread like 10 times to feel better about myself

Haven’t been able to log into discord in the last week or so I’ll get device authentication sorted soon aaaa welcome back to tb?

I also just thought Fear. Been an Admin for quite a while and was mod rank one in ABD before they overhauled ranked system
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
In my opinion they should remove all of the legends who gained their status for being good at a specific multiplayer mods, or staff who were just doing their jobs. Really downplays the efforts of those who actually did stuff for the game, just my 2 cents of course

More on topic though, I think Splinter should be nominated for legend not so much for his replays (which are still dope), but rather for creating one of the most significant orgs in toribash history. Without ORMO, I honestly believe replay making would never have progressed to where it is today. The fact that every replay maker in on the legend list is in ORMO says a lot

Surprised he wasn't one of the first to be honest

also culapou, make him legend too
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 10, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/