Toribash
Original Post
In the Singapore newspapers
THE GAME is in the local newpapers here!
Its because there is a Games Convention Asia this week... http://www.gc-asia.sg

Visitors are going to be checking out the forums too... you guys are going to be famous...lol
Attached Images
NabiNews.jpg (89.6 KB, 750 views)
ToriNews.jpg (83.7 KB, 608 views)
wow thats just awesome... congrats. and is the person who spent the most on stuff spritecat? lol ill get the wii version when it comes out =D
yes that is sprite cat, hes a rich little kitty, i guess its partly him that got the media's attachion, if some one spent more then 1000 dollers on a game that costs 20 id be like "WtFx!?1" too...
i'm in it too (but it's so tiny that you can't make it out)! i was the one taking the screenshots! XD
I want a copy of the paper.... >_<
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Yunn View Post
i'm in it too (but it's so tiny that you can't make it out)! i was the one taking the screenshots! XD

I remember that night with me and Ishi in the bouncy room.
I am now known is SG Look at the bottom left corner in one of them "awkinz: 2 happydog" Lol.

I still have no idea what that means and why i said it, lol.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
this game is unnecessarily complicated......... to her. to us its like moving our own body cause we know what each part is capable off
congratz toribash media coverage will do the amount of players and cash flow good
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord