Ranking
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Probably my favourite artist, 10/10.
SO god damn cool and nice looking.

Eyyy haha, I'm glad that's what you think of me, Hope, thank you :'D
you make really good and well detailed heads, but you need to work on your mapping.

also a good friend of mine got banned or asked to remove his aheago head so just a heads up..
damn im gettin old
For sure, which is it?

Edit: Deleting all ahegao heads for good reasons, also not taking anymore ahegao head requests
Last edited by R0i; Aug 21, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
Hey R0y, I really like your cartoon art style.
The lines are really smooth and the shading on this Junkrat head texture is just superb.
I think the mapping towards the back is a bit strange but overall its a nice piece of work.

Junkrat/ratman head

Originally Posted by KodeyArts View Post
Hey R0y, I really like your cartoon art style.
The lines are really smooth and the shading on this Junkrat head texture is just superb.
I think the mapping towards the back is a bit strange but overall its a nice piece of work.

Junkrat/ratman head

Yo Kodey, yeah man getting into this toribash art thing is kinda complicated regarding the mapping and all, but as I progress I'll definitely work on it more. Tips and advice on mapping will always be very much appreciated
Bump

Added a new WIP of the set I'm currently working on

Changes: - Added freckles to the face and defined the shadows on it aswell.
- Made the arms a bit more darker and added veins on both biceps.
- Removed both symbols on both arms
- Added "angelic/demonic" symbols to each hand.

Also, not entirely sure on what to do with the legs, suggestions are very much welcome
Last edited by R0i; Aug 26, 2017 at 07:05 AM.
This isn't something quite toribash related it's just some shading and linework practice, this is still just a wip (yes I could've worked on the set but due to the fact I have not thought of anything to put on the legs I left it as it is okay don't bash me for that).

Keep in mind the sketch is not mine, the credit goes to whoever drew the original sketch, tho I wanted to practice some shading/highlighting and etc.

So here y'all go, please tell me what you think thus far.

Also, I plan on making this thread having both toribash/non-toribash related drawings to show y'all something a bit more...different? Yeah .

Some non toribash related ish

Work in progress

Originally Posted by R0i View Post
This isn't something quite toribash related it's just some shading and linework practice, this is still just a wip (yes I could've worked on the set but due to the fact I have not thought of anything to put on the legs I left it as it is okay don't bash me for that).

Keep in mind the sketch is not mine, the credit goes to whoever drew the original sketch, tho I wanted to practice some shading/highlighting and etc.

So here y'all go, please tell me what you think thus far.

Also, I plan on making this thread having both toribash/non-toribash related drawings to show y'all something a bit more...different? Yeah .

Some non toribash related ish

Work in progress

Looks sick so far mate, honestly, the drawing looks so smooth :o