Toribash
So I asked my self ¿Can you still make a replay?
And the answere is: I should have stayed retired.
Attached Files
largekilla - Rocky 5.rpl (206.8 KB, 286 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
YES YES YES! my life is now complete. You still got it dude pls come back to us :<
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
I should have stayed retired.

could you do us all a favor and um,
not stay retired?
cause that was hot fire bruh
Well, an old Challenger has returned, and still has his skill, Hopefully he can catch up and become the best again and stays that way (P.S Large thanks for motivating me with your amazing replays when i was down and couldnt get a good replay goin, it really helped as your replays really inspired me to try my best) urthebesttoribasherever
Last edited by Xenos; Feb 6, 2016 at 04:19 AM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
that was some serious shit, that double pec dm looked hard because of the gravity, but i was wrong to doubt you

oh yeah
You're back, now stay plez.
Replay was sick, I'm too ill to write proper cnc shit but yeah. You make good stuff.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yo, sick dm's. All about that ghosting, it makes the dm's look way different, in a good way! Kick off from Uke's leg was my favorite part, brilliant. Boring opener though.

Still fluid af. You still got it! Lately I've started to analyze your replays. Expect a new challenger! ...In a few months ;)
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 6, 2016 at 02:01 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice opener, graceful as always. The decap was my favourite part. Not much else to say other than moar dms! Nice self decap.

If you are going to come out of retirement, just know that you have quite the competition now ;)

It's awesome to see this thread updated by you again. Looking at the replay board made me happy when I saw you, orko, and internet on it. Maybe swexx is around the corner! Thank you for posting this!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
That's a sweet replay, u manage pretty much everything pretty well, i loved how u used your arms during the jump it looked really smooth and cool and followed by a really well done kick, u got a really cool decap and a cool double pec dm. i would say that the amount of dms u got in this replay was enough, i can't see that replay looking better with big booms and those things.