Ranking
Wait, why did you post in Begginer's Sanctuary? You are a 7th Dan. Shouldn't this be in help XD
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Wait, why did you post in Begginer's Sanctuary? You are a 7th Dan. Shouldn't this be in help XD

he is a beginner in tricking.
I know how you feel.
I want to be able to trick/parkour, but I just cannot find the correct inspiration I need.
The only thing that I got inspiration off of is Mocucha, and he is the reason that I tried to learn parkour, and he is the reason that I learned to run.

really, if you need help, just look for inspiration.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
so about my replay guys is that how u do it

Well i didn't really look at your replay because our opinion doesn't really matter, it's about what you think of it.
:)
well i think it looks great and it looks like some of the replays from other trickers
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
well i think it looks great and it looks like some of the replays from other trickers

Well keep thinking positive like you are now and keep trying to make awesome replays and i'm sure you'll be able to do awesome!
not saying you aren't right now because your doing awesome and you just have to keep trying, but remember to keep that positive attitude and you'll be able to do it, i'm sure of it.

There's one question i want to ask you once you make the replays what do you actually want to do with them?
Teach others get into videos or just make awesome replays so people can watch them for fun?
Or are you just in for the fun of it?
Doesn't really matter it's all up to you, you can help others like we've helped you a lot of people make threads like this but it's all about them learning into the right direction and if they can't do it you can always help them, there have been several threads about stuff like this and I've been trying to help as many as them as possible, in this case you've been getting information from this thread for quite a few weeks now, you should help others in the same kind of information that we've taught you with.

but in all honesty you've just got to keep trying to get better and never quit, because if you quit that's you quitting on making replays, which is really sad because you could make really awesome replays if you keep trying.
so don't end up like one of the people that gave up on making replays, you should keep trying if you enjoy it that much.
i want people to watch it and so i can put it into videos but not just that i also just like it because its a awesome trick
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i want people to watch it and so i can put it into videos but not just that i also just like it because its a awesome trick

Well i'm pretty sure if you asked someone they would be able to do it no problem.
Tricking
well i suk at Tricking too but now i learned some moves in it

i just kinda did headstands and backflips
Tricking attempt.rpl

#Takayshi-Trickin-.rpl

spar with trollern.rpl
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?