ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you like the current keyset?
Numpad setup is great.
64 Votes / 27.83%
The keyboard (axdw) keyset is far superior.
21 Votes / 9.13%
I have a laptop, so I don't have a choice.
62 Votes / 26.96%
They both suck.
23 Votes / 10.00%
It moves the objects, so I don't care.
60 Votes / 26.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol, you guys really need to read the previous posts better, in fact, I'm going to answer all but two questions with things i have already said.

ALSO

PLEASE get v0.2 if you haven't yet and PLEASE press 'h' in the script before you ask about keys to control the script.

That being said, here we go...

Originally Posted by ace View Post
Oh and another question. How do i make objects other than cylinders circles and boxes. is there a way to make say a giant solid H, L or T. Im not talking about static objects eaither like solid movable things.

Originally Posted by NewbLuck View Post
No can do, theres only 3 types of prims coded into the game, and theres no way to texture objects yet in the game code.

NEXT!

Originally Posted by Spaztic_One View Post
I literally just got the updated version and I get a error on the loading of it. (IE, it doesn't load.) Fix?

Make sure all the files in the .rar go into your script folder. This includes the help.wbt file. If that file isn't in your scripts directory, the script won't run.

NEXT!

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
No but really, perhaps if you could up the max objects? I know that's not really your call, but hampa's, but get to negotiating. Perhaps you could incorporate player placement into your script? Or somethin'.

- and -
Originally Posted by Bman94 View Post
You should edit the script... so the output file is in the mods section, making it easier to find and to play.

Well, the object limit thing is a grey area... after some testing I came to realize 12 was a safe limit. You can have more objects in a world, but as the objects go up, the stability goes down. I might increase the cap later if the stability gets a bit better. .....
As far as saving straight to the mod folder: That was blocked out by Hampa for valid security reasons. Imagine a lame script that would go and destroy all your mod files, or something, lol.

NEXT!

Originally Posted by doctor-dendrite View Post
If you could attach an object to another object (for example, a non instagib handle with an instagib blade for a sword), it would make the world a better place.

This is something that I would very, very much like so see coded into the game engine. Once the stability gets improved, I see no reason why this couldn't be something for the Nabi team to add into the game. If i'm wrong though, please correct me. Being able to "connect" separate objects, with either a solid connection, or with a joint, would be awesome. Imagine -real- nunchucks, lol. There could be some serious machines and gadgets built.

Oh and Bman, if an object is static, that means that it will not move at all, like it is fixed in place. Otherwise, regular physics will be applied to the object ( will be pulled by gravity, move when kicked, etc.).
Last edited by NewbLuck; Oct 30, 2007 at 02:01 AM.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Still not working I have a swedish/finnish keyboard. Can someone instruct me how do I spawn object (~ and * not working)
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
Aha! I was waiting for a person like you

Give me a little bit skullkid, and I have a script i will need you to run. The way the input works is based off of a keyboard scancode, and on some international keyboards the scancodes are different. I will get back to you on this one.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
maybe directed force options like the mass option but this causes force to move objects in a selected direction
I'm trying to tell you to add a options menu with object limit also adding a note about stability!
"We are the chipmunks, C-H-I-P-M-U-N-K"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOn2U52V9k

This is the pic of my keyboard (Found on the internet). If it helps the upper is non shift and the lower is with shift
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
I have a Finnish keyboard too, but I do fine with it.

I'm fine with this Worldbuilder. So I don't have any ideas. Lol.