Ranking
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i would honestly really like to, for good old times sake. though, i'd only want to use spars or tricking replays.

Well lets do it then what are you using now, skype? discord? something so we can send shit and decide songs, all this good stuff
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
skype rarely, i'm always on discord when i'm by the computer. trudye#3503
M I N I V A N
Added Yeleneeozaurr$4634
Last edited by Aadame; Oct 1, 2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: c/p is drunk af
Replays, Videos
Wow, vectors active again I'm really glad to see the clan back on it's feet. I'll check out your replay as soon as I get on my computer!

Also, I quit a long time ago, as vector became so dead.. would I be able to be invited back at some point? Vector was a great home for me, and I miss it
Last edited by Karbn; Oct 2, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Well, we still are pretty dead I think, I'm kinda back but who knows for how long. I don't see any problem with re-inviting you if you'll quit your current clan and prove to be active here
Replays, Videos
Aadame: arent you the guy that speedruns everything and that makes god edits
Find me ingame and duel me
I do make edits but I don't remember speedruning anything (at least I never shared my speedrun attempts) I can solve rubiks cube pretty fast tho, do we know eachother?
Replays, Videos
i've now quit my clan i also have an alt called kurro, if you wouldnt mind inviting it
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
I do make edits but I don't remember speedruning anything (at least I never shared my speedrun attempts) I can solve rubiks cube pretty fast tho, do we know eachother?

Sadly we dont, always been a big fan of your videos doe, the edit is just amazing. Also, I'm pretty amazed by rubik's cube "pros", can you show me a video? I love seeing fast hands moving all around the cube it's so amazing and weird at the same time
Find me ingame and duel me