Ranking
Hal got it right on the dot. Pronounced Car-bon/bun can also be pronounced karbin, which is just a more casual way of saying carbon

Halue, that's totally fine, just try to kick up your activity and maybe take 3-5 minutes each day to check in with us on forums and shoot a reply off :P we understand if you're busy
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 6, 2017 at 09:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I usually read Karbn like, Car and bn sounds like a muffled way of saying bun, I also love that name change, really creative, atleast its not something like mine, a drunk way of saying hallelujah.

I read like "Karbin" or "Karbinin" (don't even ask me about the second one).

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Also, I'm sorry for being really inactive, this week has been a really busy week. And I really haven't had enough time for anything. I'm really sorry!

As you mentioned that, actually I'm probably going to be less active at least until this next week because school vacations has come and I'm hopping from house to house. Currently I'm on my friend's house and next I'm going to my cousin's house, then I think I'm "free". I'm still online in forum and playing sometimes if possible and replaymaking while bored.
-----
Also, have you guys seen that now Toribash has a official Discord server?
It is in last sir news update thread, if not.
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 6, 2017 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would be cool an official toribash Whatsapp group tho
(Vem de zap)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Nice to see somebody using the Vector's ground texture. Not bad yo^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I would use the vector logo as my ground texture if I had the money to buy a 512 ground texture

Maximus, I love your set! It's really cool looking ^-^
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post

Fancy uwu

I look very fancy <3
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I would use the vector logo as my ground texture if I had the money to buy a 512 ground texture

Maximus, I love your set! It's really cool looking ^-^

I bought it off Kyle a very long ago... i think it was like 250k or something
Last edited by max; Dec 7, 2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just found out that winning a Matchmaking Match guarantees me +50TC lol ima get rich