ES Recruitment Drive
EdiTz is now a full gm
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
We're actually trial Market Squad members as of right now but I'll look into it. If there's a spot in the first post about trials for Msquad I'll add it. If not, no big deal.

EDIT: Nvm, looks like it's done except Soap should have "trial" next to his name as well.
Last edited by Foxy; Mar 26, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
If you can infract people you are full scaled msquads.
Can you infract people?

ishi usually just adds people right away. Trial periods are awful for msquad people because they are literally useless without infraction powers.
How are you?
Yes, we can infract people. We have full powers but we are still considered trials for a little bit.
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
soap is no longer an msquad

that was quick.

He's an MSquad.
He's on Trial period.
Soap is now full squid
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Added Soap as a full Msquad member. Removed Twilight.