Ranking
Original Post
Re-downloaded steam version... Move memory no longer appears
Have re placed move memory in the script folder... Doesn't work still....
Are you getting any errors in chat / stderr.txt (located in your Toribash folder)? Please paste them here if you do.

Also you absolutely should not replace any files within script/data/system folder unless you're 100% sure about what you're doing. If something doesn't work, run integrity check with Steam and let it repair any files that are out-of-sync automatically.
No errors, Movememory simply won't show in scripts. Also have not replaced anything just added the script
-----
Like when I go into steam apps everythings there but still movememory will not appear ingame
Last edited by KidBuu; Apr 29, 2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KidBuu View Post
No errors, Movememory simply won't show in scripts. Also have not replaced anything just added the script
-----
Like when I go into steam apps everythings there but still movememory will not appear ingame

Which move memory are you using, did you try pressing M , i dont use it but i use the old movememory
Attached Files
3365MoveMemory.lua (4.2 KB, 9 views)

Originally Posted by KidBuu View Post

What exactly are you doing to start it? If there's no errors then you either have movememory disabled in settings (Settings -> Game -> Advanced Hud) and thus it isn't even loaded or you're pressing a wrong hotkey / attempting some other wrong way of opening movememory.

Edit: if you have issues opening a third party script then please ask the user who made the script, that's not a support case.
Movememory is enabled in settings however I am referring to a third party one. Not very helpful however if this is not a support case.
-----
If you cannot assist with this then alternatively: The desktop tb version will not let me log in as another user only the one that is logged in currently. How do I fix this?
Last edited by KidBuu; Apr 30, 2020 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump