Ranking
Original Post
Taking Gamemaster Applications now.
It's that time again...
We're looking for a bunch of new GMs to service the game from all over the globe across all GMTs. Everybody can apply. The only condition is that you can speak understandable English and are not incompetent.
Previous hosting experience helps, but isn't necessary.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric or to Dargon, make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

If you are accepted you will be put on a trial period. This will last for 2 weeks - a month. Then you will be discussed and either made a Gamemaster or removed altogether.

Applications close on the 7th April.

Who wouldn't want to be part of us?

---

This thread is for questions and discussion related to the topic.
All posts which do not fall under either category (as example "Applied. Good luck.") will be infracted.
Last edited by sir; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
Hilarious.
Originally Posted by Acesonnall View Post
If you go on the YouTube page you'll see something close to what you asked. But It seems like he still is, but I really can't tell. Voice seems warped, but then again I really don't know.

It's a hilarious joke, thanks for the laugh. Also, Wolfe took it seriously!
call me kobe
All apps are now in discussion.
Any apps sent from now onwards will be ignored.

I will post who we select in this thread and reopen it in 2-4 weeks time.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Dargon
Applications ignored so far: 22 (one was banned after sending, so ignored)

< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
The following have been chosen

Clockworkmonkey
firebolty
Powas
Thrandir
Vodka
EJM
Jetsnix
PredatorC
Flosax
evets

Complaints, suggestions, questions, and anything about who you think the 11th trial gm should be, can all be PMed to aSmallChild.