Toribash
Original Post
GM Recruitment.
We've got quite a lot of questions about if we're still taking applications. Let's clear this up. Recruitment is never closed, there are just times when we need more trials - that's when global thread appears. You are free to send your applications whenever, unless it is stated otherwise. Please use common sense, though. Sending in an application few days after we have picked up new trials won't get anywhere. Same goes for flooding us with your applications every few weeks - this won't work and can make us stick you nick to our blacklist. If you want to know after what period of time you are free to send another application, 3 months sounds decent.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers to Server Sitting.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric, Thorn or any listed GM. Make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

Any off topic or unrelated posts in this thread (including "good luck" posts or "I applied") will be deleted and infracted.
Last edited by Uric; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Do Hampa vote or something?I just wanna know for knowledge.

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Only GMs and some smods and admins.

It was at the top of the thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by shevaroler View Post
I was just wondering about who would read and decide since there are 3 people that receive applications. Will you devide them or check personally or such sort of that?

Actually I was wondering that,
Does whoever receives the Applications read them by yourselves or show it to each of the 3 people who receive Applications?
mindless machine
Originally Posted by shevaroler View Post
I was just wondering about who would read and decide since there are 3 people that receive applications. Will you devide them or check personally or such sort of that?

All the applications will be put in our board by uric, thorn and dargon for us to discuss.

I really don't see why some of these questions seem to be important to you guys at all, all you have to do is apply and hope to get in. That's basically it.
Last edited by EJM; Oct 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Assuming that the ban was requested and there was no reason behind it, I'd make the guess that it makes no difference.

Tell that to your... uh... 'friend'

The other part that would worry me would be the fact that 'he' has been inactive for a little bit. Would that factor in to the decision being made? Screw it, obviously this is about me so I'm going to use the correct pronouns now, cool. I had been playing for about 3 years prior to going inactive and done enough things where most people would know enough about me to make a decision, but I feel like me being inactive for a few months would change their views slightly.
time and relative dimensions in space
All the applications are voted upon by each staff member who takes place in the voting process.

It's a basic "yes or no" voting system.

EDIT: Ninjad by EJM! D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It'll last as long as it takes. (Generally.)
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Originally Posted by Intelligent View Post
How long will the voting process be?

2 weeks to a month or so depending on how many apps they receive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Patience is a virtue. The more you want an answer the longer it will feel. So sit back and enjoy the forums and game.
A hasbeen like the rest