Toribash
Original Post
[NZ]Replay challenge
Hey guys Remember me i'm duzo i'm alt i want to make a replay thread post some of ur best replay and let the other one couter it good idea Judge is me Ahaha or do u want to do
Christchurch vs ?
Auckland vs ?
Wellington vs ?
Dunedin vs ?
if there is only one play in one state just jump in the other on u like and we will cut that state off
Last edited by xXIRONICKXx; May 22, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
Hello
Do you english right?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
-.- lol you said "Do you English right"that does not make sense it should be "Do your English right" so Ty for the correction but you did it to ;)
Hello
Originally Posted by xXIRONICKXx View Post
-.- lol you said "Do you English right"that does not make sense it should be "Do your English right" so Ty for the correction but you did it to ;)

I apologise for this post.
Ok then lets do it all vs all i think Dr.Fish or Uric will win :O jk but the there is no prize jk i will give them my template right bicep
-----
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Theres not enough people in the org to go city against city (state? Are you sure you're from nz?).

And i am from New zealand bro Kelston west auckland waitakere
Last edited by xXIRONICKXx; May 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello