Ranking
Original Post
[DCS] Clan [TT]
Tricky's Tutorials is a major gaming community that has servers in garrysmod, synergy, css, TF2, an soon: Hidden: Source, PVK, and more. Basically my friend Soulmuffin got us all into playing it. There are many of us, but I can't remember all of their actual ingame names.

Me- CheezDucky
Soulmuffin
FreeKill
ITman496
Kubanator
Bebot
Shining_Saber
Aesospades

We have a paid for dedicated box that is sustained by Tricky, the other senior admins, and all those who donate. If you want to take a look at our website, click THIS

So, a little bit about myself. Well I am one of the admins at Tricky's Tutorials, and I have my own website with my own brand of tutorials. www.duckystutorials.co.nr. Currently I am not paying for my website, only because I can't afford it, seeing as it is my brother's 18th birthday next month and I have been saving up for him.

The Clan itself is very active, and very good at what they do. We have had challenges against some other clans, to see how well we fair. So, thankyou for taking the time to read this application. I hope it is good enough for you.

Our aim is to wipe out all those who do not follow us. We are a clan that dispise all hackers. We are a pure breed clan with the one goal of killing al others. Our story is a sad one; We have tried to take on the higher grades, but as of yet, our winnings have not been noticed. We CAN beat almost everyone. We work as a team and we succeed.

[TT] has several rules:

No Hackers
You have to be fluid in all arts of war
You have to be able to fight well
If you want to j oin, you have to be recruited by one of the elders.
We have a zero tolerance policy on racism.
You have to be kind to all members no matter what.
Ducky

P.S. I just realised, it should have been [DSC], I apologise.
Last edited by CheezDucky; Feb 21, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Stated in P.S.
That's a pretty good story you have there, but wipe us out? I think you fair little chance against RelaxAll, or UNCE. Either way, good luck in your goal. But Tricky doesn't play Toribash, sad day, add me to STEAM, lysithix is my add name.
That's one stupid idea to reveal your plans to wipe out others - right now, when you will still need other's votes to make you official (people will just vote "no"), so just starting a problem with all other people, that could help/ that you WILL need. + don't even think about it. many other clans will just kill you like that, and don't even care to remember such puny attempt to "monopolize" Toribash community.
You overestimate your "clan" that can be easily wiped out right now.
Wanna see? ;>

[RelaxAll]Sahee (so that you know who is on you now, as you proved you don't know your way around Toribash yet).

Thanks for your attention.

[/end]
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hah. Everyone is taking it so seriously. It is just a goal, a goal of power. Plus I needed to come up with a story.