ES Recruitment Drive
sorry only think that i understand is that our was voted down and our are not an official clan (at the moment)...so you want to kick off this clan all the people sux at fighting? right?.....but if stellar has recrutied this peoples, it mean that they are quite good....so where is the problem....can you tell me exactly what is the problem? i still not understand....maby because i'm italian (<--i think is not this)
-toricash
It's not that they suck, but it is that they are not of a high enough level to compete with real official clans. You don't have anyone over black belt standard, and whilst that is not a judge of your player's abilities, it is a judge of your activity despite being a 'good player'.

In short, you need to keep going for longer and try to recruit higher-level players and/or level up current players in your clan.
And those who aren't active or don't represent the clan. Basically, they're just here so they can say "We're in a clan and you aren't!", which isn't clan dedication, and those like that must be weeded out.

Note: Grammar good enough for you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Member of [Inq] - 4th Dan
Pretty much, CCLIU recruited a ton of the clan, and StellarNinja only recruited some. I'm not kicking everyone off that's not good, it's the people that are jerks. The people who put out a bad name for our clan.
That's who I'm targeting. But, if someone doesn't even know how to change all muscles from Relax to Hold...then maybe we oughta rethink it.
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
i recruited a ton to help the clan survive. now that we have a reputation as a n00b clan we need ALL bastards and anyone below green to LEAVE. we dont want our rep as a n00b clan. this thread is for complaints of bastard wearing the RWL tag. no one else. we want back the non-n00b rep.

~ccliu
I forget which clan member it was, but whenever i was about to beat him he would switch to spec.

Oh and DarkSeraph, who posted a few above me. After saying that, you left our clan for SOB?
But you're still cool
Last edited by xFACEx; Feb 21, 2008 at 07:14 AM.
ok tell me or stellar or follower or izzy or mutantbat. we will have this settled out. look at there member list and see if you can remember the member.
ok now i understand....darkseraph your grammar is good enought for me (i swear that you understand mine)...we need to change our recruting system....maybe, if our want recruit a fighter, we can tell him that him will fight vs. many "hight member" of our clan....in short...the fighter will fight not only vs. the recrutier but with many other "hight" member...and they(recrutiers) decide all together if this fighter can oin the clan...i hope you've understanded my grammar...
Follower mate I was 4th co u got my position im promoted ADMIN... =]

Ya better do a good job of mine hehe or ill dis promote you... lol just kidding I have never seen u in RWL before maybe I could meet ya on tb sum time.
i've been thinking, aout Halfpipe10, anyone ever see him?
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT